Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2015 - January 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread for Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2014 - April 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Overall the look is all right. The ensemble is so 1990s though.

I wish she would do something with her hair. It's straggly and unflattering. :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I love the white dress but not the pants.

April 28, 2015 - Queen Rania in a white dress matched with skinny pants and a Valentino printed handbag.

The dress is lovely and the Valentino bag is nice but matching it with skinny leather looking pants is not pretty at all.

Full view
Queen Rania looked like a fashion victim. The Valentino dress did nothing to improve the look. For once, Queen Rania's hairstyle was nice.

Last edited:
Queen Rania looked like a fashion victim. The Valentino dress did nothing to improve the look. For once, Queen Rania's hairstyle was nice.

Valentino bag not dress, was the dress also Valentino? I didn't like this specific outfit but recently she had some very nice outfits

The top by Michel chors I think ..skinny pants does not suit her figure

Valentino bag not dress, was the dress also Valentino? I didn't like this specific outfit but recently she had some very nice outfits
Thanks for correcting me!:flowers:
It is hard to believe that the bag is by Valentino. The tunic is unfortunate. Queen Rania does not look good in boho chic.

Thanks for correcting me!:flowers:
It is hard to believe that the bag is by Valentino. The tunic is unfortunate. Queen Rania does not look good in boho chic.

I think I will disagree, I think sh looks great in boho chic style but needs to be done right.

the white tunic is lovely but i think the skinny leather pants ruins the look i also don't think skinny pants suit Queen Rania figure.

Excluding the belt she looked nice.

i don't like the blouse but the overall looks is nice the combination between brown and white is lovely.
hair is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom