Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2015 - January 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both ensembles seems sloppy to me. The colour palette of the first one is soft and feminine. The jacket has huge shoulders in the second ensemble.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the first outfit Rania wore on May 22. The flowers are nice, but the top doesn't go with the skirt IMO. I prefer her second outfit, blue and white work wonderfully together.

The designer of the outfit is the Jordanian, Areej Al Qudah.

I love the top but I really dislike the skirt. The top reminds me of Queen Maxima's wedding gown.

there is alot of going on this outfit, i very much like the skirt very lovely but not the top over sized and ill fitted with skirt.

Queen Rania's overall was great! Her skirt was lovely and so was the belt. The white top was a nice match but the bands on the wrist was unflattering and bulky looking IMO.

Rania looks elegant and I like the colour combination, but I'm not sure what to think about her skirt. Sometimes I like it, but most times I don't. Her belt is a little awkward looking IMO.

:previous:Nice catch salma! I think Princess Salma might be wearing her mom's thoub, it does look a bit big on her.

The ensemble appears to be much nicer than Queen Rania's recent ones. Hopefully we shall more photos of it.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image /originally posted by salma/

Although the belt is a bit overwhelming, I like the look very much.

The combination is wrong, IMO. I'm not fond of this skirt at all and the belt looks pretty bad with any outfit. Her hair is too long these days...
I don't know what to say... If I didn't know her at all, I would say she's got bad taste. :sad:
I guess I only liked the make-up... :ermm:

Miu Miuskirt is very pretty,i am not sure about the second dress though

I like the skirt don't like the blouse with it. The dress is just ok nothing great.

I love the top but not the skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom