Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2015 - January 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

And Gianvito Rossi heels

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The dress must be again Alexander McQueen, the neckline is the same with white coat-dress. Shoes are odd and the bag is ...orange. Trendy outfit but not gorgeous. As for the orange lipstick, it suits her unexpectedely!
Odd pumps must be also Alexander McQueen

Yes Alexander McQueen dress:

September 28- Queen Rania arriving at ABC studios in New York City for an appearance on "Good Morning America"
ImageBam

Peter Pilotto dress, Louis Vuitton bag, Gianvito Rossi heels and Dior earrings

This dress is very nice.

Sometimes Rania does too much with her outfits pick one focal point not dress shoes and handbag.

i think this is her best outfit during this visit,she looks very classy like the old Queen Rania:)

Me too I think the last Pilotto dress was her best outfit, on of her best outfits generally, maybe because her face looked so fresh

Thats a lovely thoub! And those earrings, looked very pretty.

Yes. right.
She is quite tall!! Does she have a problem with her legs? I mean she walks in a strange way, as
like one of her legs hurts... In many videos where she is walking I have the same impression. She had broke her leg many years ago

I like Rania's brown dress, it suits her a lot, though am not a fan of the belt as to me it clashes with the pattern and decorations of the dress.

Pretty blouse the color is very lovely.

October 25- two outfits

Today black and pink were the colours:
1st new dress
ImageBam

2nd black trousers with a nice pink blouse

ImageBam

I love both outfits. The pink black dress beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
i am not crazy about the shoes but the coat is beautiful,sge looks very appropriate for the occasion.

I like her coat but the shoes no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom