Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion Part 11: October 2012 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This red looks great on her. I like the outfit.

Here there is more 2 Pics of the 3,september Event ... IMO she looks very Nice & elegant & the outfit suits her well & her hair looks Nice too .

1- ImageBam
2- ImageBam

She looks fantastic in that red top and jacket.

nice jacket.. but is there a reason most of the people there wearing the same color?!

I like this new jacket. Red colour is perfect for Rania.

Absolutely lovely...QR wears red every now and then and it looks stunning on her.
I haven't seen a close up of the shoes but if I'm right, it's quite an old recycled pair.

The blue trouser ensemble is all right. I like the hairstyle.

Queen Rania looks great at her last event and thats a lovely black suit but im not fond of the black and white top.

What a great outfit! Really love that top and cardigan.

Queen Rania's "IT" bags

Even Queen Rania can't resist an "IT" bag!

I know it is an old picture, but I just noticed Queen Rania carrying a Celine Trapeze bag, at a conference, back in October 2012. The bag is on the floor, behind the table, and it looks like it belongs to her, and not to the person sitting next to her. She has the big model, which does not come with a shoulder strap (P.S: I love this bag!)

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The Celine Trapeze:

I also found pictures of Queen Rania carrying a Balenciaga, back in 2010. It is beige, with beige studs (this bag is discontinued now).

The closest picture i could find for the Balenciaga:

Queen Rania carrying the gorgeous Fendi Peekaboo handbag, in May 2009:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010070011C1379436158782532

The Fendi Peekaboo handbag in beige:

Last edited:
The sleeves are too long on the jacket.

New York 24 Sep
i thinkthe jacket ruins the outfit look bigger on QRania
ImageBam ++ ImageBam

I like the professional look and the colour of her suit. I agree that her sleeves are a bit too long. Her bag is from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 collection, quite pretty and ideal for work.

I liked the second look in terms of hair makeup and pants look good her . Much more better than first day IMO.

She looks amazing for the 2nd day at the UN. Amazing!

I like the professional look and the colour of her suit. I agree that her sleeves are a bit too long. Her bag is from the Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 collection, quite pretty and ideal for work.

Nice, but I do wish Queens of impoverished countries reliant on foreign aid would not parade around wearing expensive European couture. Much better if they would wear something representative of their homeland.

I agree with you, NGalitzine. I think Rania is a beautiful woman and some of her clothes are nice (she looks good in everything she wears). But how can she talk about spending money for education instead of "ice creams" or "holiday gifts" by ordinary people when at the same time she's wearing such expensive clothes? She could sell her bags first. And I don't want to say that she shouldn't have any designer handbag. But changing clothes every few days is exaggeration for me. She is richer than me and you and should set a good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom