Queen Paola's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2003 - December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jacket is nice but the bag is too big,I dislike it

I don't like the color on her it washes her out. But striped jacket is very nice!

May be it would be better to choose another colour, though ,in general, Queen Paola looks charming!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing against the outfit, but the shoes and their colour...The red shoes don't persuade me together with the violet outfit...

Did she wear a black necklace with blue trousers? :nonono:

Her trousers certainly look black to me. They're the same colour as her necklace which btw I don't really like.

I see them blue, especially in the second picture.

Is it the same outfit she and Marie Teresa wore in Sweden? On some pictures it looks black on the other ones dark blue i don't know the right color .

On the other side, watching more pictures, the necklace seems to me at times black, at times dark brown...now I no longer know if I'm so much tired not to recognize the colours, or I'm just raving mad, or maybe the trousers and necklace of Her Majesty are really of an indefinable colour...or maybe is just the light of the photo.

May be the light of the photo....

the pants legs were a little too wide imo.....I did like the top, though.

Her pants look black and they seem to match her purse which is black and the decoration on the top of her jacket. I don't think that's a necklace is it? If so that is one large necklace. Overall I like this outfit. :flowers:

At the Christmas Concert Queen Paola's dress and hair were really beautiful but her necklace is not a Queen's necklace.

Just a question...

Hello,
as I'm already looking forward to seeing the Belgian royals at crown princess Victoria's wedding in june, a gorgeous robe of queen Paola has just come to my mind again (view the picture below). But I at least never saw it again during the past few years -respectively after the occasion on that mid-nineties(?)-photo. Does anyone know if she has ever worn the dress another time? Well, in my opinion, the forthcoming summer-wedding in Sweden would be a perfect motive:D
Anyway, I think that robes in a passably similar style would suit her wonderfully!

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/992/tip7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Paola looks really lovely in this ensemble.

June 14th: Queen Paola arriving with King Albert to attend the closing concert of the "Queen Elisabeth Music Competition" (originally posted by iceflower): Picture details
Although this picture is far from being optimal for judging the queen's outfit altogether :ermm:, I really like Paola's dark turquoise blouse. Its silky fabric looks beautiful and is exactly of the right shade -considering Paola's blond hair and cyan eyecolour...
Perhaps someone has found a more suitable picture of the same event?

I have, Lina RdC :) It's indeed a very nice colour for Paola and
she's chosen the right necklace for it. The bordure is eye-catching,
not sure about that.

** Pic **

I'm not sure about the vertical stripe on the skirt, but the outfit looks very nice.
Btw, what is the colour of the blouse? Over the buttom of the jacket it seems to me green as the outfit, but under the button it looks purple; any suggestion?

Thanks for posting the better photo, iceflower!
I've seen this nice emerald-green necklace for several times now but unfortunately never close-up. Hence, I always wondered whether the stones are real emeralds...
The bordure's severalfold zigzag line looks rather appealing, i.m.o. -as well as the vertical stripe on Paola's skirt which slenderizes her silhouette. But Paola appears to be in a good shape for the forthcoming wedding in Sweden anyway :flowers:.

I have, Lina RdC :) It's indeed a very nice colour for Paola and
she's chosen the right necklace for it. The bordure is eye-catching,
not sure about that.

** Pic **

I love the colour, but i'm not sure about the vertical strip down the middle of the skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom