Queen Paola's Fashion and Style Part 2: December 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Queen Paola's Fashion & Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Paola's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2003 - December 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A nice but casual outfit but given H.M. recent health issues its lovely to see her back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Old dress , worn at Prince Albert of Monaco's Wedding but not sure !

Well spotted and remembered,its a lovely outfit and colour on Queen Paola .

:previous:

One day later on October 12 she wore the same outfit at an award ceremony of the Queen Elisabeth Music Chapel ?

** Full view ** Upper part **

Is it a new black coat or repeat? The brooch is a nice regal touch for the Mass this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

I can't remember having seen it before, but I may be wrong ;)

Queen Paola visiting the Saint-Luc University Clinics in Brussels on November 28:

** Full view **

This outfit from Paola is quite plain and drab, I quite like brighter or vivid colours in the winter due to the dark weather.

Doesn't she look good,I was really glad to see her back as its been awhile and the outfit is very classy on Queen Paola.

I like it, but could have been more memorable. Nothing special, but nice.

Wonderful Material , great color for Her. Certainly not Natan.

Paola always dresses well in my opinion. Nothing over the top or exciting but always suitable for her age and the occasion. Beautiful in her youth she still looks very good especially now since she let her hair go white.

Queen Paola visiting the Arc-en-Ciel school in Molenbeek-Saint-Jean today, May 29 - the fresh, white jacket suits her:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Paola in a lovely combination with a nice flower print jacket at the award ceremony for the Queen Paola Award for Education 2017-2018 in Brussels today, May 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom