Queen Noor's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Queen Noor attending a film premiere in London yesterday, June 21, wearing a
nice white suit with lovely matching accessories.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Queen Noor attending a film premiere in London yesterday, June 21, wearing a nice white suit with lovely matching accessories.
I second your short annotation, iceflower - particularly liking how Queen Noor's white jacket is combined of a structured fabric with silky edgings. And yes, her simple pearl jewelry looks appealing indeed (coincidentally, I own a very similar pair of earrings, though definitely a smaller one:D).

No like! The suit doesn't do a thing for her, and it doesn't look like it fits properly. :eek:

well the color suits her a lot , nice change ..

I think the Chanel jacket suits her well. Though I prefer her in more sleek textiles, they make her look much younger and modern.

Prince Rashid´s wedding

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

This´s the 5th time that she wore the caftan (the last time was at Princess Badiya´s wedding). I´d like see her with new dress.
Pont taken. However, this one is so lovely she would be hard pressed to come up with something better or even just as nice.

Bottom line? If you feel good you look good.

wow this is stunning but I did not recognize her for a moment !

Xavi its normal pic has photoshop

Those photos are so photo shopped it looks like a different person. She is a very attractive woman there was no need for it.

Those photos are so photo shopped it looks like a different person. She is a very attractive woman there was no need for it.
You are quite right. These have been photoshopped to death. Queen Noor is a woman with some age, I think they should have photographed her as such. She is a beautiful woman and there was no need in such drastic measures. Shame on the magazine & photographers.

I'm not understanding why Queen Noor seems frantic about looking younger. The Botox looks un natural. She's a beautiful woman, aging very gracefully. :bang:

Photoshopping is mostly a decision of the magazines that print certain photos, unfortunately it's become quite
popular during the last year, but please let us stay on topic of this thread, which is about fashion only! Thanks!

The gucci dress worn in the magazine shot is very pretty so is the color. Its a piece that you can't go wrong with and its a very classic one.

Back
Top Bottom