Queen Noor's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Queen Noor's Fashion & Style Part 2
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, JessRulz, Paty and iceflower

I liked the dress ; color and pattern but not sure if suits queen Noor ; but what a perfect body her majesty has

I liked the dress ; color and pattern but not sure if suits queen Noor ; but what a perfect body her majesty has
She has a great body for her age.

You're right, this is the dress QN wore in Cannes. It looks lovely on her - she combined it very well with this shawl. Glamorous and stunning as always!

The dress seems darker at this event but I'll take your word for it that it's the same dress. Looking at it in the second pic it's a lovely dress.
She does have a nice figure.

Opal, maybe the light of the camera was different this time.;) I'm sure it's the same dress.

Very lovely dress, she looks great. Well, she never disappoints me I must say. :)

It just goes to show, sometimes simple is better. Noor looks lovely. I like her necklace.

Yes, the dress is too simple. It's not one of my favourite dresses (not because it's simple), though Q.Noor herself looks stunning as usual.

i think the Queen looks all right the black dress is really nice and suit her.
the necklace is amazine i think she wore it before.

yes sorry but with little pics I did not see it. She wore same trousers and top before.

I really liked the blue dress and its simple line on Q Noor! The shoes are very elegant and the pashmina a lovely addition. Well done! :flowers:

I really liked the blue dress and its simple line on Q Noor! The shoes are very elegant and the pashmina a lovely addition. Well done! :flowers:

I can not add more :flowers: simple and elegant .. oh I wish I had her hair !!

A lovely, elegant dress and I like the pashmina, too. She looks so young! :)

It seems to me the jacket should be a bin taken in in the waist and, besides, such a big necklace is dispensible as it detracts one's attention from the outfit. The color and hair are perfect though.

Last edited:
It's a lovely creme suit, IMO. Q Noor appears more and more slender - she's so lucky to be able to keep her weight down at this age! I never liked this huge pendant, hope she never wears it again! :cool:

always elegant and simple and she really does not look her age !!

I agree on both points xavi. This woman is gorgeous!

i agree too,she looks good and relaxed.
nice jacket i love that shade of blue.

always elegant and simple and she really does not look her age !!

I agree. Queen Noor always looks so well put together - younger royal women could take notes from her at anytime!

I love the pale blue jacket on her, hairstyle is also nice and the turquoise accessories look pretty as well. :flowers:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom