Queen Noor's Fashion & Style, Part 2: July 2010 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she looks good,very elegant outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures for her. Where was the event, which state ??

The original post said the event was in Beverly Hills so I
assume it was in California.
Noor looks great.

The elegant Queen noor, agree her skin looks more youthful, that's Beverly Hills influence for you!

I liked it ; maybe she did not recycle her thoubs for good luck :) I mean the one she used during Noor's ceremonies ...I liked her necklace

Although I love the design of this fabric, and the gold detailing, I find this color washed out Queen Noor a bit.

it's very nice caftan and as the bride didn't wore white so Noor did:D
she looks great IMO.

Noor looks beautiful. Her thoub is pretty, love the gold and the material.

Beautiful robin's egg blue color on the coat and dress. Simple yet elegant.

Hands down, robins egg blue is my favorite color on Queen Noor!

Very pretty and classic outfit on Queen Noor.

certainly the outfit is nice i like that shade of blue but i like more the hair.

Queen Noor always choose Blue in her outfits . She know this make her look veyr beautiful , this outfit she put before right ? in Interview or Photo-session . I forget , corect me Salma if I wrong and Thank you for post:flowers:
As I wrote at her current news thread she wore this outfit in 90´s.:flowers:

very nice that she is keeping her outfits sure they remind her of her husband when she accompanied him .

The blue outfit is absolutely gorgeous - simple, elegant and sophisticated. And yet, it looks somewhere incomplete, almost as if something is missing; a delicate necklace or brooch would have made it perfect. Mind you, I'm not saying the Queen looks bad; she looks stunning. It's just she could have looked better with the right accessory.

Last edited:
It's a gorgeous and sophisticated outfit! I think we have seen the dress in a series of beautiful portraits a couple years ago. Q Noor looks great in any shade of blue!

As I wrote at her current news thread she wore this outfit in 90´s.:flowers:
Yes dear I now read it :cool: . Because I mix in thread and not Know where I remember read details about the outfit:flowers: Thank You !

Back
Top Bottom