Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2017 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the style but not the print.

Last edited:
Fantastic hairstyle on the queen but I really dislike the print on the dress reminds of 80's style wallpaper.

It is a pity that the Queen wears fake jewels as big star earrings for such an event.

Orange really is a great color on her. :flowers:

Not always a fan of orange, but there are a few royals who really look good in it. Stephanie and Mathilde among them.

Lol at Mathilde raising the height of her heels now that her daughter has started to wear them too. ;-)

That shade of orange looks beautiful on Mathilde. Elisabeth is almost the same height as her mother!

I am not liking bow the bodice fits? As it does not seem to be fitted at all? ;)

I did not like the African dress from Dries van Noten . She wore awful huge fake Star earrings also from Dries Van Noten !
She was perfect in her Armani orange dress. The Grand Duchess of Luxembourg wore the same a few days ago.

Queen Mathilde in red at Crown Prince Frederik's birthday dinner today, May 26:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I asked that question on Queen Mathilde's jewelry forum, but didn't get a reply. Could anyone please identify the earrings that Queen Mathilde is wearing ? They look huge !

She looks very beautiful tonight. My favorite actually among all the royal ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely stunning red gown. Wonderful look.

Stunning in red. Up there are one of the top looks of the night. :flowers:

Very beautiful. The gown suits her perfectly.

She is stunning, looks so great in red.

Wow, she looks stunning and regal. Love everything about this look. Nothing fussy nor overdone.

Queen Mathilde at the closing concert of this year's Queen Elisabeth competition this evening, June 4, wearing a recycled dress in yellow and black:

** Full view ** October 2017 **

Last edited:
Horrible print on this style, the style is nice just the fabric is really ugly, black ink spots on bright lemon yellow do not work IMHO.

Queen Mathilde attended the Graduation Gala of the Royal Ballet School of Antwerp this evening, June 22, recycling an Erdem dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2018 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde looks radiant her jewels and gown are just perfect tonight.

Is she wearing the butterfly diamond brooch again ? There was some speculation here on TRF that it could be a loan, but maybe not if she is wearing it for the second time.

It is at last the 3 time as she wore it also for the state Baanquet in Denmark and for the funeral of King Bhumibol. But i think she has used it another Event too but can't recall which one.

It is at last the 3 time as she wore it also for the state Baanquet in Denmark and for the funeral of King Bhumibol. But i think she has used it another Event too but can't recall which one.

It is a beautiful brooch. Her evening gown is very nice too. Has she worn it before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom