Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2017 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mathilde at the last session of the finals of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition yesterday, May 25, wearing a Carolina Herrera dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Dress **

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde in a nice recyled dress at the evening event of the German speaking head of state meeting in Linz, Austria, today, June 3:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Carolina Herrera is stunning - simple & elegant as many of her designs are. Unfortunately I don't think it is very flattering on Mathilde.

Very unflattering skirt looks far too big on Queen Mathilde,the hairstyle is the real winner.

Very unflattering skirt looks far too big on Queen Mathilde,the hairstyle is the real winner.

I wonder why she insists on those "unflattering skirts". It seems to be a recurrent mistake by Queen Mathilde.

Queen Mathilde at another closing concert of the Queen Elisabeth Competition this evening, June 6 - great colour for her:

** Full view **

Lovely hairstyle but that ill-fitting dress is not nice on queen Mathilde and looks like she's wearing a curtain.

(..) it is difficult to find a dress that really suits her tbh. This had all the potential, but doesn't really look good while posing. On the other hand, I saw a picture of her walking and it looks really good.
But for it to be a hit, it should always look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really, really like the ensemble she wore for the fireworks. What a relief after a truly unflattering run with an oversized dress or skirt and then there was the nightgown, I mean really, just swap out the flowers for a lamp or a candle!

Her hair and accessories were all lovely, especially the updo with the gorgeous swirls at the back.

For the fireworks on the Belgian National Day last night Queen Mathilde recycled her Diane Von Furstenberg Talita Aurora print silk dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** February 2019 **

I dislike the dress. I find the print awful.

I find this dress terrible. I don’t like the print.

Last edited by a moderator:

Time to close this thread, the new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom