Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink gown is absolutely stunning! She looks incredible.

I guess this is the most beautiful dress that she has ever wore, stunning!! Her whole look is gorgeous

Wedding tiara as necklace for Queen Mathilde and tutti fruiti for Queen Maxima.

Another stunning dress and beautiful accessories though last night is the winner :flowers:

Queen Mathilde looked stunning, indeed. Is there any information on who designed the dress?

Last edited:
The gown is stunning. She looks amazing.

Wedding tiara as necklace for Queen Mathilde and tutti fruiti for Queen Maxima.

Very nice dress for Mathilde. Lovely to see her in a Maxima couturier for a change.

The neckace is not her wedding tiara but the tiara she received from the Belgian nobility as a wedding present.

Very nice dress for Mathilde. Lovely to see her in a Maxima couturier for a change.

The neckace is not her wedding tiara but the tiara she received from the Belgian nobility as a wedding present.

Yes, she wore the queen Elizabeth bandeau, which I hope to see her daughter wear when older, on her wedding. The laurel wreath is a stunning piece. I find I like it as much as a necklace as I do as a tiara.

Last edited:
I'm with the other posters in saying she looked stunning and very regal once again! Her jewels are outstanding.

Beautiful dress. Fits perfectly.

She is just so much a "lady" always and never failing. I admire her sense of style so very much. Nice.

Queen Mathilde looked stunning tonight and another great dress/jewels.

They both look amazing very regal

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Mathilde looks amazing - she really bought the glamour and regal look to the evening events on this state visit. she looked every inch the Queen

Queen Mathilde is very into a Christmas spirit tonight!

Awful and bad picture much better when Paola was Queen Consort.

My eyes hurt. Mathilde I usually love but this :eek: it may be more tolerable as a top with black pants, but this is just one horrid miss :ermm:

My thoughts exactly, Coutessmeout. Way too much!

Mathilde's outfit is hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom