Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear Part 1: July 2013 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 1 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The first evening outfit for Mathilde as Queen :)

Mathilde at the royal park party this evening, July 21, wearing a nice pink and red dress by Natan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I think the dress is very lovely. Beautiful colors. Don't like the pleats though.

Last edited:
Nice dress.
Very similar to a dress Maxima wore some time ago.
Unlike the dress this morning, this dress was not specially made fot the occasion. It's a dress from the collection from Natan.

The dress is okay but I don't like the thing on her shoulder. Plus, it's not different enough from Maxima's dress. When I saw this I immediately remembered Maxima in the similar dress. This should be Mathilde's day and her clothes should not pull focus to another queen.

Not mad about this look but given its a warm evening here I'm sure its warmer in Brussels and this was a perfect choice.

Mathilde has worn some beautiful evening and cocktail dresses. I don't care for this particular one to be honest. I loved her daytime look much better.

I am not sure about the dress. There is too much going on: bright colours, pleats and asymmetry.

I don't like the print. Kinda disappointed after I loved her first two looks.

The pink dress is really awful, a disgrace imo. Like the blue and white.

I don't like the pink and red print at all, but the blue is pretty. I love how the King is holding her in the photos, though.

The shades of blue in the dress are lovely on her.

I like them both and think she looks Great. I think the outfit of the day wad the morning outfit. Looked like a Queen and Dressed like one.

The pink/red dress is fine, but not special enough for such a momentous day. The blue/white dress, however, is stunning. I absolutely love it!

Wow the blue dress is perfect. That is what I was hoping for...

The first evening outfit for Mathilde as Queen :)

Mathilde at the royal park party this evening, July 21, wearing a nice pink and red dress by Natan:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Nice colors and a nice fit but the asymmetrical pleats do her no good IMO. If it was a plain dress it would've looked much nicer.

Queen Mathilde at the fireworks display in their honor.

I like this blue and white floral dress better than the pink. Who cares, look at the
way he looks at her:ROFLMAO:. Lovely.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ldu8g7.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ykfede.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ldu8g7.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/14bus1v.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h661z6.jpg

Very unflattering and dull colors. This does no good to her figure IMO.

Not mad about this look but given its a warm evening here I'm sure its warmer in Brussels and this was a perfect choice.

Im in Brussels and it was 31 degrees during the day and c 26 when the foreworks started at 23:00

She looks good.

not only does Max have this dress (similar enough) but the red shoes. Natan should be able to do better. Dressing 2 Queens. I would fire him.

New portrait of Queen Mathilde wearing a blue evening dress and for the first time as Queen with the 9 province tiara.

Full Vieuw - Close-up

Last edited:
Is it a blue version of the pink dress Mathilde wore at the inauguration of King Willem-Alexander in April or just are the two dresses similar?

Oh wow!
The dress, the hair, the sash hanging in the right place,the tiara and other jewels, the background.
Perfection!

Last edited:
I wonder why she choose the same colour of Maxima coronation dress!, she looks lovely!

And why did Maxima choose the same colour for the coronation dress as Mathilde's dress on the pre-wedding event of Guillaume and Stephanie? :lol:
I remember pictures of Caroline and Grace in the same coulour.
The royal ladies like royal blue, I guess.

Queen Mathilde's ensemble is flawless. She exudes serenity and elegance.

Not to sound snobbish but she was born a noble woman. she never had to learn decorum and poise or how to act among that' set. I believe her and Stephanie of Luxembourg are the only consorts who can claim that at the moment.

yes, I do have a girl crush on her, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom