The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 07-23-2013, 07:27 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl
New portrait of Queen Mathilde wearing a blue evening dress and for the first time as Queen with the 9 province tiara.

Full Vieuw - Close-up
Queen Mathilde looks lovely, her dress is very nice. I love that shade of blue!
__________________

__________________
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my new group!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-25-2013, 11:21 AM
stephanievl's Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Queen Mathilde at the fireworks display in their honor.


I like this blue and white floral dress better than the pink. Who cares, look at the
way he looks at her. Lovely.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ldu8g7.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ykfede.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2ldu8g7.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/14bus1v.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h661z6.jpg
This dress is from Dries Van Noten
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-20-2013, 02:56 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 26,155
.

Queen Mathilde looking great in a very nice cocktail dress in a dark shade of pink at the Global Compact Leaders Dinner at the Museum of Modern Art on September 19.



** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-20-2013, 11:08 AM
IloveCP's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Palm Springs, United States
Posts: 4,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Queen Mathilde looking great in a very nice cocktail dress in a dark shade of pink at the Global Compact Leaders Dinner at the Museum of Modern Art on September 19.



** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
Mathilde looks wonderful in that pink dress! Great color and style. This is one of her best looks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-20-2013, 12:14 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,386
Mathildes earrings look very pretty. Are they new? I also love her dress and the colour. I just think if she wore different heels like strappy heels it would've given it a nicer overall look.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Frelinghighness's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New England, United States
Posts: 2,538
Fabulous! What a spectacular color and texture, looks like wool crepe, and it looks as though there is something flying off the back? Wish we could see more pictures.
I love her hair and earrings!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-21-2013, 03:06 AM
stephanievl's Avatar
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: n/a, Belgium
Posts: 3,030
Love the pink dress. It's a fabulous colour.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-23-2013, 12:24 PM
roseroyal's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Rapid River, United States
Posts: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Queen Mathilde looking great in a very nice cocktail dress in a dark shade of pink at the Global Compact Leaders Dinner at the Museum of Modern Art on September 19.



** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
Lovely dress. That raspberry color is divine.
__________________
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall- Nelson Mandela
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Cinderella5x's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Huntington Beach, United States
Posts: 1,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Queen Mathilde looking great in a very nice cocktail dress in a dark shade of pink at the Global Compact Leaders Dinner at the Museum of Modern Art on September 19.



** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
The dress is pretty in a very beautiful colour. Not a fan of the shoes.
Any idea what is that thing in the back of the dress?
__________________
NOTHING IS FORGOTTEN... NOTHING IS EVER FORGOTTEN...
But what is truth? Not easy to define. We both have truths, are yours the same as mine?
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE! Feed an animal in need, click for free: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-25-2013, 01:41 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 18,386
September 25, 2013 - Mathilde in a recycled beige dress with a black strapped attending a concert.

Not too fond of the fit of the dress but the heels are quite nice.

Side/full view 1 ** Front view
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 09-25-2013, 02:05 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,608

The whole look is all right. I liked the hairstyle.
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things" Amanda, "Point of No Return"
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-25-2013, 04:43 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans, United States
Posts: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
September 25, 2013 - Mathilde in a recycled beige dress with a black strapped attending a concert.

Not too fond of the fit of the dress but the heels are quite nice.

Side/full view 1 ** Front view
I'm still on the fence about these shoes.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-25-2013, 05:18 PM
IloveCP's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Palm Springs, United States
Posts: 4,897
Never really liked that dress.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-25-2013, 08:42 PM
julliette's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Posts: 1,992
I don't like the shoes but have always loved this dress.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 09-26-2013, 02:36 AM
Princess Xenia's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: 💐, France
Posts: 219
She looks very good.
Don't know why Her Majesty is recycling a lot these days.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 09-26-2013, 04:22 AM
muriel's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Xenia View Post
She looks very good.
Don't know why Her Majesty is recycling a lot these days.
Why not? She clearly has a well stocked wardrobe, she may as well get the most use out of them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 09-26-2013, 05:03 AM
Princess Xenia's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: 💐, France
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post

Why not? She clearly has a well stocked wardrobe, she may as well get the most use out of them.
Sure she does have a great wardrobe and I love most of them and I love to see her in all of them . But now that she is queen I would like to see her in new outfits.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 09-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Orleans, United States
Posts: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Xenia View Post
Sure she does have a great wardrobe and I love most of them and I love to see her in all of them . But now that she is queen I would like to see her in new outfits.
It's not like Belgium's royals are going to go the way of Louis XVI, but they do have to be cautious of recent publicity regarding their finances.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 09-27-2013, 03:32 AM
blauerengel's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 1,732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Xenia View Post
Sure she does have a great wardrobe and I love most of them and I love to see her in all of them . But now that she is queen I would like to see her in new outfits.
Well,as long as she is reusing the dresses that are pretty, I do not object;-) CP Letizia has a few great dresses she has worn many times and I still love to see them every time she decides to wear them for an official event!
There are a few outfits and dresses I am not fond of - I would not miss them if they "disappeared" in the back of her wardrobe, but the beige dress is quite nice IMO :-)
The bad thing for the royal ladies nowadays is that no matter what they wear, someone will critisize them...I often read that CP Mary or Q. Rania are bashed for wearing too expensive brands and spending too much money on their outfits, while at the same time people expect other royals to buy more clothes and wear more expensive stuff! (e.g. Duchess of Cambridge is often questioned for wearing bijoux and low-priced clothes)
I would also like to add that I wish to see them wearing more fair trade and "green" fashion (meaning garments that are produced sustainable and without unhealthy chemicals etc.) This said,it must be quite difficult fot the royal ladies to wear the right type of clothes and live up to everybody´s expectations....
__________________
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing
. Helen Keller
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 09-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Princess Xenia's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: 💐, France
Posts: 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
It's not like Belgium's royals are going to go the way of Louis XVI, but they do have to be cautious of recent publicity regarding their finances.
Oh yes, you are absolutely right. I forgot that every step the BRF takes is under extremely watchful eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Well,as long as she is reusing the dresses that are pretty, I do not object;-) CP Letizia has a few great dresses she has worn many times and I still love to see them every time she decides to wear them for an official event! There are a few outfits and dresses I am not fond of - I would not miss them if they "disappeared" in the back of her wardrobe, but the beige dress is quite nice IMO :-) The bad thing for the royal ladies nowadays is that no matter what they wear, someone will critisize them...I often read that CP Mary or Q. Rania are bashed for wearing too expensive brands and spending too much money on their outfits, while at the same time people expect other royals to buy more clothes and wear more expensive stuff! (e.g. Duchess of Cambridge is often questioned for wearing bijoux and low-priced clothes) I would also like to add that I wish to see them wearing more fair trade and "green" fashion (meaning garments that are produced sustainable and without unhealthy chemicals etc.) This said,it must be quite difficult fot the royal ladies to wear the right type of clothes and live up to everybody´s expectations....
You are right, there is always a complain about everything royals do😃. It is very good that most royals recycle their clothes, telling us that we also can do that instead of buying more. The reason I said why Her Majesty is recycling is because she is doing it very often currently, and I haven't seen her do it this much for a while.
And Green Fashion is a great idea.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
queen mathilde, queen mathilde's eveningwear, queen mathildes evening dresses, queen mathildes fashion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth bourbon-parma charlene chris o'neill crown prince felipe crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta elena infanta sofia jewellery jordan kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympics ottoman picture of the month pieter van vollenhoven pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary princess of asturias queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]