Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 8: March 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i like Mathilde but not her fashion but this dress is awful even for Mathilde standards looool

What fun this look! Those shoes are great.
And thank you, Iceflower for all these image posts. We do read/see them. We appreciate them. We just don't always type something. :flowers:

:previous:

?? Many thanks! :flowers:

Today, May 9, Queen Mathilde looked lovely in a recycled butterfly dress at a lunch for the jury members of the Queen Elisabeth Competition:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2016 **

Queen Mathilde looked elegant in a light suit during a meeting with the UNICEF Regional Director for the Middle East and North Africa at the Royal Palace, today, May 14:

** Full view **

Lovely elegant suit on Queen Mathilde today is it new or a repeat ? One of her best outfits in awhile.

A beautiful and elegant lace dress. I also love the butterfly dress.

Absolutely beautiful dress on Mathilde. Beautiful colors.

But her Hairdo is nearly like Fabiola's ! In Belgium we don't like her not modern look !

Queen Mathilde during a visit to the De Warande club in Brussels on May 14:

** Upper part **

I'm trying hard to see the good in this outfit, but.....No, no, I can't work up any appreciation. And I'm especially not liking the earrings. She's been raiding Maxima's closet again.

Very unflattering outfit on Queen Mathilde today and she's building up a collection of hideous earrings.

Queen Mathilde visited the Henri Jaspar boarding school in Watermael-Boitsfort today, May 23, wearing a new jacket and white pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde in a new skirt and blouse combination during a visit to the Province of Limbourg today, May 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
A fantastic orange look. Beautiful skirt.

She looks great in both looks.

:previous:

Always nice to see this Natan combination again, she has worn it a couple of times before:

** July 2014 ** ** July 2013 **

Queen Mathilde with a recycled Natan skirt and a blouse during the European Development Days in Brussels today, June 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The blouse is nice but not with that skirt ,Queen Mathilde should give Natan a miss for awhile.

That skirt is really awful, the only thing it does for her is make her look full and wide. A good example of what not to do from the design of the waistband, choice of fabric and positioning of pleats.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how can Natan be a favourite of both Mathilde and Maxima. They know how to be classy and stylish, but whenever they pick Natan, there's somehow something off in their look. Since Mathilde loves a more conservative style, she should really start to ask for some help from Sophie Wessex and try some Suzannah piece. I think it would really suit her!!!

Last edited:
I still don't understand how can Natan be a favourite of both Mathilde and Maxima. They know how to be classy and stylish, but whenever they pick Natan, there's somehow something off in their look. Since Mathilde loves a more conservative style, she should really start to ask for some help from Sophie Wessex and try some Suzannah piece. I think it would really suit her!!!

I don't understand it either. The cut of so many of his skirts and dresses are so unflattering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom