Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 8: March 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too busy, even for someone with fashion model height like Mathilde.

Oh dear. Even someone as lovely and elegant as Mathilde can't pull this look off well.

I am a huge tartan fan, but in small amounts. Like a skirt, a scarf, or even a short day time dress. But this is just way too much of a good thing.

I love Mathilde's dress, but it looks ill-fitting to me. It could be the angle of the picture though.

A very elegant look for Queen Mathilde at the funeral ceremony for Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A very elegant look on the queen the brooch is a nice regal touch too.

I love Mathilde's dress, but it looks ill-fitting to me. It could be the angle of the picture though.

I agree. The dress does not fit which is normal for Queen Mathilde. Most of her clothes are horrible.

Queen Mathilde with an orange blouse at the Queen Elisabeth Competition:

** Upper part **

It's this skirt and blouse combination she recycled today: ** May 2018 **

Last edited:
Today's blouse is nice. The gray one with the giant bow is a true horror! Shiny, upholstery looking fabric which is ill fitting and makes you look wide through the middle is the trademark of her favorite designer. What a shame

Queen Mathilde in a new dress at the lunch for the members of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition Jury at the Royal Palace today, May 21:

Queen Mathilde in a new dress at the lunch for the members of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition Jury at the Royal Palace today, May 21:

I am pretty sure some posters will complain about the print, but I think the dress is pretty.

It's a very assertive print, but Mathilde can and does carry it off. I like this dress very much.

Queen Mathilde hosted a round table meeting at the Royal Palace today, May 23:

** Pic **

Queen Mathilde in a recycled dress at the award ceremony for the laureates of the Queen Elisabeth Competition today, May 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2018 **

Last edited:
I find this print and the cut of the dress with the round neck and belt, very unflattering to her figure. The size and placements of the print is the killer.

Time to close this thread, the new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom