Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how you do a block pieced dress. Most excellent!

:previous:

Wonderful blouse, the colour suits her a lot, the whole combination is really nice!

Yesterday, October 19, Mathilde had another meeting and wore a jacket I don't remember having seen before, plus some red highlights - altogether also a nice look for her:

** Full view ** Upper part with popped collar **

Wonderful blouse, the colour suits her a lot, the whole combination is really nice!

Agree 100%, Iceflower. :flowers: That is one amazing color on her, and the color combination is very classy. Love the blouse!

Love the blouse and skirt combination. Beautiful color on her :flowers:

Not a fan of the pants and jacket. Something about the jacket screams school girl uniform. Not sure why, just seems juvenile to me.

I also love the Fushia colored blouse with the black skirt.the v neck of the blouse and the interesting collar really are a perfect neckline for her. I wonder if it is made of wool. Also the drape on the black skirt is just enough to make it all interesting

Agree 100%, Iceflower. :flowers: That is one amazing color on her, and the color combination is very classy. Love the blouse!

It really is a gorgeous colour and it plays up Mathilde's very pretty complexion. The skirt is great, too - just the right fit and length to flatter her nice legs without being overly obvious.

Someone's done a great job with the highlights in her hair, too.

Yesterday, October 19, Mathilde had another meeting and wore a jacket I don't remember having seen before, plus some red highlights - altogether also a nice look for her:** Full view ** Upper part with popped collar **

I really like this ensemble. :flowers: Especially worn with the popped collar. Very classy imo. She looks especially striking, too, in that second picture.

Yesterday, October 19, Mathilde had another meeting and wore a jacket I don't remember having seen before, plus some red highlights - altogether also a nice look for her:

** Full view ** Upper part with popped collar **

This suited Mathilde really well, the pants were a great style on her and I loved the jacket with the popped collar.

I'm not a fan of the jacket Mathilde wore on October 19 but it works well with the rest of her outfit, so she gets a pass from me.

It seems like we see this, and very similar looks very often on her. That said, it is a nice look. Nothing to complain about.

The red dress is very beautiful.

The white dress is very elegant.

She really is a very beautiful lady and this dress is one of the best that I have seen her in. Just fabulous and the color is all her's alone.

Gorgeous dress and colour on Queen Mathilde who's pretty in pink and perfect for a warm day.

It’s a nice dress, but I’m a bit disappointed. This Natan dress could be perfect for many occasions. I expected to see Mathilde wearing something more glamorous and queenly for Taj Mahal.

It’s a nice dress, but I’m a bit disappointed. This Natan dress could be perfect for many occasions. I expected to see Mathilde wearing something more glamorous and queenly for Taj Mahal.

It's another royal family that has all the baggage/gravitas/drama relating to the Taj Mahal ;). This is perfect for her and that color loves her while still being a toss to the whole "Temple built for love" thing. JMO

Looks beautiful in both pink looks :flowers:

I am going to shock myself and admit I even like her fascinator.?

That's a wonderful Indian inspired dress! Great colours and print!

Here you can see a bit more of it:

** Full view ** Close up **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom