Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Mathilde wearing a recycled top and black pants at the second seminfinal of the Queen Elisabeth Competition today, May 16:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Queen Mathilde of Belgium pictured during the last semi final session of the Queen Elisabeth Piano Competition 2016 at the Brussels' Flagey, Saturday 20 May 2017.

http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:117318731:1800x650:w?v=591effc4&m=clcohgbb
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:117318736:1800x650:w?v=591effc4&m=kmiggdod
http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:117318774:1800x650:w?v=591effc4&m=klhbnnop

I can't tell if its a top and pants or a jumpsuit. I love this looks! I love the print and the color on Mathilde, these colors really suit her well.

Lovely from the neck up but that is very ugly outfit, makes wearer look older.

Last edited:
I can't tell if its a top and pants or a jumpsuit. I love this looks! I love the print and the color on Mathilde, these colors really suit her well.

It's a top and pants :)

I'm on the fence with Mathilde's latest dress. I like the pattern but the colours, without wanting to be unkind, are quite unattractive to my eyes. They remind me of old fashioned carpet colours.

Hideous. Shiny upholstery fabric. Usually love Mathildes style but this :ermm:

Horrid look. I don't like the fabric or the design.

Queen Mathilde hosted a round table meeting at the Royal Palace today, May 23, recycling a Natan outfit of blue pants and a matching top:

** Full view ** July 2015 **

For a Natan dress this dress looks WOW. Beautiful soft color, good style and interesting sleeve ends. Mathilde looks very beautiful and elegant. Trump seems to be also smitten by the way Mathilde's looks :cool:

Mathilde looks very elegant in the green dress.

She looks very nice - the shade of green is very flattering and the raw silk fabric gives some interest and texture. I prefer it without the jacket but I do like the slightly exuberant corsage she paired it with previously.

Finally, can usually count on Mathilde or Max to cheer me on a meh fashion day.

I love this dress. The color and style is fantastic on her :flowers:

Best outing yet. The flower thing was ugly. And the coat made her a bit boxy and I found the matchy matchy too much.

June 1, 2017 - Queen Mathilde this morning in a yellow dress. Great color on her and a nice dress.

Full view ** Close up

:previous:

I like that dress as well! Perfect for a sunny, warm summer day, the strong yellow is great for her! She has worn it several times before:

** June 2015 ** May 2015 **

Mathilde looks stunning - the colour of her dress is gorgeous. She looks like a human sunflower! :)

She looks fanstatic in the yellow dress.

I like this dress :flowers:

She is one of the few people that can pull off those hats and look fresh.

The blue dress is absolutely beautiful.

I don't remember if Queen Fabiola wore a hat for the Award Ceremony.
Queen Elisabeth did .

What a very beautiful shade of blue on the queen and a very elegant looking outfit.

The dress is very lovely and elegant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom