Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I love both looks. The pink dress is beautiful.

I like the navy and white with the sweetheart neckline and great earrings

I really admire her ability to almost always look like a queen without overdressing for the specific appearance. She also avoids frumpiness, IMO. She is a classy lady in the best sense of the word. :flowers:

Last edited:
The first dress has such a mouth-watering yummy color and is so flattering to her. She always looks sophisticated and elegant without being stuffy.

I really admire he ability to almost always look like a queen without overdressing for the specific appearance. She also avoids frumpiness, IMO. She is a classy lady in the best sense of the word. :flowers:

Yes, I certainly agree. Class and sweetness all in one.

The long orange dress is stunning.

Queen Mathilde received the Belgian UNICEF report "What Do You Think?" at the Royal Palace today, February 21, recycling a striped Natan dress:

** Upper part ** February 2017 **

The beige blouse and black skirt look perfectly appropriate and very nice on her. I like the wide waistband on the skirt and the belt

I think she is wearing her hair swept back off her face just a bit more (or as my stylist asks me "do you want to tuck it behind your ears") and I am liking it. It takes a couple of years off without being a radical change!

Last edited:
I like the outfit. Quite sedate but appropriate and elegant. Her hair is looking beautiful.

Very elegant and profession offering from Queen Mathilde,the queen rarely has a bad hair day.

Lovely hat. She always rocks the 1920’s style.

:previous: I agree; Mathilde's outfit is very 1920s. The coat is particularly elegant and sophisticated.

I don’t think this look is well put together. I dislike the shoes too.

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde is well wrapped up given the chilly weather I think she looks very elegant and its always nice to see her wearing a hat.

Queen Mathilde is well wrapped up given the chilly weather I think she looks very elegant and its always nice to see her wearing a hat.

Her wavy hair was great too! I thought the outfit very elegant and polished.

Totally in love with this look. Mathilde rocks retro styles, but this is one of my favorites and not just for her. :flowers:

I love her amazing hat, and the great curls under it. ?

The coat, scarf and overall look is definitely the whole package.

Can't work out the bottom half but so love the hat.

I thought she wore grey jeans in 2nd pic......Not a fans of over-knee length boots but I guess it's very warm in winter? Cloche is not easy to pull off but Mathilde got a good one.

I don’t think this look is well put together. I dislike the shoes too.

The look is of secondary importance. It was FREEZING while seated on that chair outside in that icy wind. She was wise to wear warm boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom