Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2017 - March 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, she looks much older with this outfit. Terrible colors and print.

Queen Mathilde looking great at the University of Art in Mons today, November 30 - such a nice dress and look at the earrings! ?

** Full view ** Close up **

Last edited:
She certainly has a flair for prints, all kinds of prints even good ones and so not good ones....

Queen Mathilde at a round table meeting at the Belvas company in Ghislenghien today, December 7, wearing a new red suit. I wonder what the blouse looks like as you can see two different-coloured sleeves:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
Some of her outfits can be hit and miss but this is a lovely suit and colour

Love the suit but not the red & green scarf. I guess it's christmas-y but the colour combination is a NO for me.

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde during a meeting with the President of the Republic of Haiti and his wife at the Royal Palace today, December 14. I like the cut of the dress, but not the print:

** Full view **

:previous:me too the shine is festive for the season, like the subdued pattern and especially the color

I would like it a lot better if the see through bottom part was lined. Isnt that trend over by now? Her hair looks great and gold is a good color on her

Both outfits are lovely the gold dress last night looked really good on Queen Mathilde.

Beautiful pink look. Love the coat.

Queen Mathilde at the first New Year's reception for 2018 at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, January 11, recycling a Natan dress in pink and grey/black:

** Full view ** October 2016 **

Last edited:
Queen Mathilde at the first New Year's reception for 2018 at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, January 11, recycling a Natan dress in pink and grey/black:** Full view ** October 2016 **

LOVE this dress! :flowers: Great splash of color! [Second photograph from 2016 is superb lighting!]

Fantastic look on the queen. I love the pop of color on her :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom