Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 5: September 2015 - May 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Lovely style but not the print.

What a lovely black and white look. It's a simple outfit and a flattering look.

She looks very elegant and lovely.

Simple but good look for the queen. Like the added print with the black and white color scheme :flowers:

I like it. Like the waist interest and design of the print. Very conservative look

May 31, 2016 - Mathilde in a printed dress today with a headpiece.

I like the neckline of the dress, suits her nicely. The print isn't bad but the fit is a bit unflattering.

Full view ** Close up ** Headpiece

She looks great. I like the print.

Very beautiful dress and perfect on the Queen!!!!!

Very nice. It's well fitted, the design of the dress is pretty. Her hair looks lovely.

I love Mathilde's latest dress, it suits her a lot and I agree with Erin9 in that the design is pretty. Perfect for early summer.

Queen Mathilde viewed an exhibition on late 19th - early 20th century poet Emile Verhaeren in Sint-Amands today, June 7, looking lovely in a recycled green, blue and white dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** September 2013 **

I remember this dress and loved it from the first time she wore it. It's such a great color and print. Mathilde looks great in it.

The dress is very beautiful.

I might be the odd one out here, but I'm not a fan of the print of Mathilde's dress. Something about it comes across as busy IMO. But, she looks elegant and the colours overall are nice.

Queen Mathilde attended a conference on homelessness in Brussels today, June 9, looking lovely in a nice recycled Natan dress:

** Full view ** Full view ** July 2015 **

:previous: Thanks, Iceflower. I do like this dress.
Does anyone know who is doing her shoes these days? She's wearing a lot of a lovely pump with a high but reasonable heel that's both flattering and a wee bit safer than a stiletto.

She looked lovely and the red suits her well.

Love the color but not the print.

Love the style and color. The print is nice, not over whelming or in your face:flowers:

This dress is for me the least favorite!! I don't know why but i don't think that flatter very the Queen!!!

Horizontal stripes in that silhouette are rarely a good thing on anyone, makes anyone look larger than they are. A fail IMO:sad:

Very lovely dress. Divine color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom