Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color if the top. And I like the pattern and color of the rest. But it is way too much. Would be nicer if just the skirt and top.

This is a very nice outfit and I love the yellow top matched with it.

Queen Mathilde attended the start of the Reading Week at a primary school in Asse today, November 22, wearing a nice outfit of trousers and top that looks both elegant and comfortable, perfect for a visit like this:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

She looks wonderful. I love the colors.

Queen Mathilde looked very elegant but a bit lost under the large hat,hope the outfit was warm enough as its a chilly day in Amsterdam!

Very elegant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh...she looked like she was cold. If she insisted on wearing the matching coat. She should have had a warmer lining for the coat. Poor thing was freezing her bum off!

The coat was unflattering IMO, it made her looks so much wider than she is. The rest of the look was lovely and so was the dress. IMO, she should've worn another coat.

Oh...she looked like she was cold. If she insisted on wearing the matching coat. She should have had a warmer lining for the coat. Poor thing was freezing her bum off!

With a minus 6 Celsius last night and north-eastern wind...ofcourse the poor thing was cold!!Didn't see anything freezing off though,nor dropping on the square.

Dam Square is often a sort of "wind catcher" as the wind from the wide IJ-river blows without obstacles over the Damrak (a broad avenue) which then serves as a sort of perfect highway for the wind to hit Dam Square at the end. The poor Queen, standing on that enormous stony Dam Square, in front of that palace must have felt the cooooold in that beautiful but not very wintery outfit... Kudos to her bravery!

Last edited:
I think the look is awful. Unflattering fit and design.

Nathan did a mistake.
It was cold and so windy..We saw again our Queen Legs and she lost her Natan Shoe.
A nice Elegant heavy and warm Coat should have been more appropriate.
The dress was great.

The coat was too cold for the weather :sad:

But she looked fantastic inside. I love the big hat, and dress is fantastic:flowers:

Well, she's not fading into anyone's shadow today! I really like the styling of the coat. :flowers:

When Max and Mathilde get together she always turns it up. I think she enjoys herself with Max. I love the red.

If anyone can stand out and hold their own next to Max, it definitely is Mathilde . I think these two really enjoy being together :flowers:

The red is fantastic. And I am in love with her hat :flowers:

That first photo next to the train, all I could think was "Oh look, a couple of showgirls headed for the USO." :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom