Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 6: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the dress terrible. It reminds me of paint.

Queen Mathilde met women from different sectors of the Province of Hainaut at the Provincial Palace of Mons today, March 7, recycling a pink and grey coat and a pink and grey dress. I've never been a fan of that coat, but the dress is interesting - both pieces are by Dries van Noten:

** Full view ** Full view dress ** Upper part ** December 2014 ** December 2014 - 2 **

The dress is shapeless and does nothing to her IMO, the color and print is nice. The coat's style is oversized and thats in fashion, I like how it has a different print to the dress but all the same colors.

The coat is awful. Too much in design.

Was so happy to see her this week but major disappointment :ermm:

I like the style of the dress. And I like the colors but not the print.

The coat is ugly. It's shapeless and Awful. And the pattern is too much. Would be one thing if dress was solid, but the two contrasting patterns in such bright pink, is nauseating to me. Not a good look. A well fitted simple grey coat would have worked much better.

Queen Mathilde at a reception at the Royal Palace today, March 8, recycling a Natan combination of top and animal print skirt (it may also be a dress, I've never been absolutely sure):

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2015 **

Love the last two colorful ensembles. The orange top is a good shape for her and fits well enough and the bow on the skirt is cheerful. The grey and pink ensemble has interesting designs and looks warm and comfortable

Queen Mathilde at a reception at the Royal Palace today, March 8, recycling a Natan combination of top and animal print skirt (it may also be a dress, I've never been absolutely sure):

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2015 **

Hideous outfit! The animal print skirt isn't pretty nor flattering, the bow is childish and looks like it belongs on a belt which is missing. The top looks too stiff and a size too small, though its a nice color on her. Nice to see her hair styled differently.

I love the top but not the skirt.

Mathilde looks good no matter what she wears in my eyes. :flowers: Not sure why. I never experience her clothes choices (though very much not what I would choose myself) as overwhelming her, though a part of me thinks they should. ;) Everything she wears seems quintessentially her and sets her off beautifully. I've never met her personally but I do wonder what it must be like to meet her. She creates such a positive impression in all her pictures. Lovely woman. :flowers:

I get the feeling it is a dress, considering the bow on the skirt. I guess could be separates meant to be together.

I love the top part. Beautiful color and style. Her hour is lovely and earrings.

Not always a fan of animal prints, but I actually like this. Just hate that bow. Would look more sophisticated without.

Nothing exciting, not a fan of coat. But I like the top, it's quite nice.

She looks lovely in the grey dress.

One of the most poorly fitting get ups by that terrible designer. Makes her stomach look big and too tight as usual across bust.

I love the overall look. The color is lovely and style. I like the detail at the neck :flowers:

But I agree, as sadly seen with some Natan pieces, doesn't fit across the chest :ermm:

Queen Mathilde viewed an exhibition at the BPS22 Museum of Art of the Province of Hainaut in Charleroi today, March 21, recycling the beige-brown dress (or top and skirt) she had first worn last October.

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2016 **

What the Queen is wearing is nothing regarding the sorrow of people who attend the commemorations of the two attacks.

:previous:

That is beyond debate. We all agree on this.

But we also always discussed fashion worn at funerals, memorials and all other sad events, it's part of (fashion) life..

Queen Mathilde launched the annual Money Week in Brussels today, March 27, and awarded the prize of the Wikifin @ School Challenge, wearing a dress with a camouflage print:

** Full view ** Back/Side view ** Upper part **

I hope to morrow she will not loose her Natan Shoe as she did for her State Visit to the Netherlands. The Queen cannot walk with high Heels !

:previous: should that be true, then i'm sure there will be a solution found so she can wear shoes she's comfortable with :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom