Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 4: March 2015 - September 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each looks lovely; together, they make a memorably vivid and beautiful image!

I completely agree - beautifully vivid colours on both of them! It is interesting to see the same colours used in such a different ways.

I'm not a fan of Queen Mathilde's dress. I think the print and color are just too much. I do like that she and Queen Maxima coordinated their outfits though.

They do make a striking pair and their outfits were perfectly coordinated. I really liked Mathilde's dress and the hat. I colours are really bold and go nicely with her complexion.

Last edited:

Prior to the event she attended together with Máxima, Mathilde visited the residence of the Belgian ambassador in Den Haag yesterday, May 20, wearing a nice recycled blue and white Dries van Noten dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** July 2013 ** September 2013 **

And today, May 21, Queen Mathilde wore a very lovely new dress and hat for the inauguration of the maternity and children's wing at the 'Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen' (UZA) hospital in Edegem:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
The blue dress is lovely but I don't like the pink dress.

I love both. Not sure about the pink hat however.

Prior to the event she attended together with Máxima, Mathilde visited the residence of the Belgian ambassador in Den Haag yesterday, May 20, wearing a nice recycled blue and white Dries van Noten dress:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** July 2013 ** September 2013 **

And today, May 21, Queen Mathilde wore a very lovely new dress and hat for the inauguration of the maternity and children's wing at the 'Universitair Ziekenhuis Antwerpen' (UZA) hospital in Edegem:

She looked good, in both outfits, but i prefer first one.

The pink dress print is lovely but the seams/cuts of the dress is so unflattering. I like her hair piece and the Dior clutch.

I also noticed the colour coordination on Mathilde and Maxima's outfits in the Hague, that was a nice touch. I'm not a fan of either of their outfits though, but if I had to choose, then I prefer Mathilde's. The blue and red work well together.

Out of her latest outfits, I prefer the blue and white dress she wore in the Hague. It's wonderful and she looks trés chic. Her pink outfit reminds me of shower curtains, I'm not a huge fan.

Queen Mathilde looking good in a nice new dress at a lunch for the members of the jury of the Queen Elisabeth Competition 2015 at the Royal Palace today, May 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I don't like so much the color but the earrings is perfect.

:previous: I agree, the colour isn't great and it also feels quite masculine to me. But, it suits Mathilde because of her hair colour IMO.

I love the style but not the design.

Thank you, stephanievl! :flowers:

Today, May 27, Mathilde recycled a nice blouse and skirt combination for a meeting with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and his wife at the Royal Palace:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2013 **

It was perfect for this meeting.

Thank you, stephanievl! :flowers:

Today, May 27, Mathilde recycled a nice blouse and skirt combination for a meeting with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and his wife at the Royal Palace:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2013 **

This outfit is exquisite. I love the colors and the design. One of her best looks.

I like both of the recent outfits. I also like her hair like this, a little less bouffant which I find aging on her.

Older US members may flash back to older Batman Poison Ivy get ups. But I almost always admire the Queen's style, whatever MY age and memories. ;)

The green dress is very beautiful. I love the style.

It a lovely dress and a lovely color but the flower on the shoulder isn't pretty nor is the leaves going around the neckline of the dress.

:previous: I agree, the flower looks a little odd. But, that aside, the colour of the dress is amazing and suits Mathilde well.

Older US members may flash back to older Batman Poison Ivy get ups. But I almost always admire the Queen's style, whatever MY age and memories. ;)

Today, May 28, Queen Mathilde looked great in a new green dress during a visit to the headquarters of the Flemish public broadcaster VRT in Brussels:

Younger US members may be reminded of the Leaf Lady at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
Leaves on the neckline? So no. I hope this outfit isn't repeated- though I like the color.

I passed rue de Namur in Brussels where the Naton shop is located.
I saw Queen Mathilde bleu and orange dress and also as skirt.
I did not cross the road to see their prices .

I passed rue de Namur in Brussels where the Naton shop is located.
I saw Queen Mathilde bleu and orange dress and also as skirt.
I did not cross the road to see their prices .

Please next time cross the road and see their prices.:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom