Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Mathilde's first outfit. Usually I'm not a fan of yellow with darker colours, but this time, it works well. However I agree with roseroyal on the second outfit, it's definitely a miss from me, too.

A rainha Mathilde é muito elegante:):)

I think English would be preferable, though of course I understand that this is an international site. :flowers: However I think you mean that Mathilde is very elegant (and I agree!).

Don't like it at all!

I think it must be my IPad- looks beige to me, and with the black doesn't look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Mathilde's latest outfit. That shade of pink looks great on her, and it's also beautiful and rather whimsical with that black pattern. At a first glance, I had mixed feelings about the whole look, but now it gets two thumbs up from me.

It looks beige/off white to me, as well. It's a little busy, but it does fit her well. Natan usually has difficulty with his tailoring! I think she looks quite pretty.

I don't like this one at all, the collar is crooked and does not stand up right, the print is to busy, it wears her, not the other way around. Not a good look and wish she would get rid of Nathan and try someone else...........

That's interesting how the general opinion is that Mathilde's dress is beige, as to me it looks like a very pale pink/creamy pink or off white colour as udyusa said. It doesn't look that beige at all for me, I guess that could be due to the lighting of the room I'm in at the moment.

Queen Mathilde looking good in a dress with blue and black stripes at a debate on 'Children's Rights and Business Priniples' in Brussels today, November 25:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Lovely stripped dress and a great color.

I like Mathilde's dress, it is simple and elegant. But the hairstyle isn´t her best.

Queen Mathilde made a visit a centre for victims of circumcision in Brussels today, November 28, wearing pants and a new blouse in green and blue. Although it's a modern print it looks a bit frumpy:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I think if the top was a size smaller it would look really nice but the overall looks a bit messy with the top looking too baggy IMO.

.Queen Mathilde made a visit a centre for victims of circumcision in Brussels today, November 28, wearing pants and a new blouse in green and blue. Although it's a modern print it looks a bit frumpy:
** Close up **

What color are her eyes? This looks like it's a beautiful combination of colors on her. :flowers: Also, I suspect this ensemble does not photograph well. She likely looks very snappy in person. The realities of the camera lens ('sigh). I rather like that she clearly does not dress for the camera.

The dress Mathilde wore on November 25 is quite nice and the colours suit her, though I'm not sure if I totally like it as in some places, it reminds me a little of a rug or carpet. I'm not a huge fan of her latest outfit either, though that shade of green looks great on her.

What color are her eyes? This looks like it's a beautiful combination of colors on her. :flowers: Also, I suspect this ensemble does not photograph well. She likely looks very snappy in person. The realities of the camera lens ('sigh). I rather like that she clearly does not dress for the camera.

I think, but I can't tell for sure, that her eyes are a blueish colour. Here, they look completely blue, whereas in this photo, they look more blueish/greyish. But, in general I would say she has blue eyes. Sometimes colour can look different due to the lighting or quality of the camera. The official photo of Mathilde looks like it was taken with an HD professional camera, whereas the other photo looked like it was taken on close-up mode by a paparazzo. :flowers:

The color is beautiful on her and I like the earrings with it. The top part of the dress looks awkward the way it is fitting her, somehow. Perhaps it's the cummerbund-look of the waist that is throwing me off.

The shoes are not pretty at all nor flattering, the dress is pretty and so is the color.

:previous: I love the colour and style of the dress. Her hair is immaculate and it's nice to see her play around a bit with her earrings but while I love her clutch, I am mystified at her choice of shoes. They reek of "sensible walkers".

Queen Mathilde made a visit a centre for victims of circumcision in Brussels today, November 28, wearing pants and a new blouse in green and blue. Although it's a modern print it looks a bit frumpy:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Queen Mathilde in a recycled blue dress at the official grants ceremony of the Foundation against Cancer in Brussels today, December 1st:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2013 **

Mathilde visited a chocolate factory today, December 2, wearing a grey coat she has worn several times before during the last years:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
First- No. Rainforest or palm trees on your clothes- no.She looks like a waitress at the Rainforest Cafe. Or at a restaurant at Disney World.Ugly. (..)
Second- Love.
Third- a chocolate factory? How does one sign up to be her lady in waiting?

First outfit hideous, second outfit OK, third - I'm not keen. I wish she would stop having such a "bouffy" hairstyle - I think it's frumpy. (..)

The hairstyle to me looks beautifully proportioned and provides an attractive frame for her face.
The blue/green blouse looks pretty, reminds me of the interior of a Paua (Abalone) shell.

I love the colors together, and love the dress. Don't like the coat- the fabric, and it looks like a bathrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom