Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 3: September 2014 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.
The orange top goes well with that skirt. The overall impression isn´t too colorful or busy.

Admirer US,

Unfortunataly , Belgians of her age don't like her Mathilde smile, her Nathan style, her hairdo , the way she cannot walk with high heels.....but this is only Fashion !

Last edited:
Admirer US,

Unfortunataly , most of the Belgians of her age absolutely don't like her Mathilde smile, her Nathan style, her hairdo , the way she cannot walk with high heels.....

Gosh, I didn't realize that there was polling done on such matters.

I think that pole like most are not truly event have they poled everyone in the country. i think she has a lovely smile and seems to be a very nice person .

I am loving the grey outfit Queen Mathilde wore! I love the way the top is lighter and the design on the bottom is a darker pattern. It lends itself beautifully to the dark pants. Very chic and flattering on HM.

The outfit suits Mathilde and she looks elegant, though I'm not sure how I feel about her top/cardigan as I'm not so sure about the black pattern. It just looks a little busy to me. The rest of the outfit is nice, however.

I am loving the grey outfit Queen Mathilde wore! I love the way the top is lighter and the design on the bottom is a darker pattern. It lends itself beautifully to the dark pants. Very chic and flattering on HM.

Very chic - yes and in the full view it looks like they are both wearing wide to narrow legged pants. ;)

Paris Match/Belgium front page : le glamour de Mathilde sauve la Belgique!!
Poor Belgium, a new Government since 2 weeks and a whole week strikes without results

Chic and perfect pantsuit. Love the modulating color on the jacket and collarless looks great on her

A very classic and elegant grey outfit. I especially love the coat.

Fantastic - elegant, understated and her hair looks miles better than it has for ages.

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the grey coat. Does anyone know who designed it?

Queen Mathilde looks very elegant. Mathilde´s unusual hat/headband/rings looks lovely too.
But the cape/coat is my favourite. Perhaps a little misshaped, but I like it so much.

Queen Mathlilde with a new green coat and a headpiece during the visit of King Felipe and Queen Letizia in Brussels today, November 12:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Back view **

Lovely. Mathilde's headpiece is very reminiscent of the headpiece that the Duchess of Cornwall wore at her wedding, and then again in her early years as a royal.

Not a fan of the headpiece. If hats weren't required, then just skip the headpiece.

The coat is one of my favorites and i love it. Simple, but nice. It suits her well and the color is a real eye-catcher. The headpiece is not my cup of tea.
I'm not sure if the color of gloves matches with the coat.

I like the coat and those shoes are to die for (I wish I was able to walk with those heels), though I'm not sure about the overall look. It makes her look older than she is. Probably it's the hairstyle: it would have suited a middle age woman, rather than a woman in her early 40s.

I like the colour of the ensemble. However, the style of the coat dress makes Queen Mathidle appear square. I am not sure about the headpiece - a usual headband with blue feathers that stick out awkwardly.

Last edited:
Before the Royal Palace it was windy as always and we saw the Queen's whole leg!
Afterwards with one hand she tried to close her coat. My Royals Pictures.

Not a fan of the headpiece. If hats weren't required, then just skip the headpiece.
Agreed - pokey,short, black feathers sticking up off your head is not great look. I adore that coat though. How fun are those 4 buttons?

Last edited:
Before the Royal Palace it was windy as always and we saw the Queen's whole leg!
Afterwards with one hand she tried to close her coat. My Royals Pictures.

And no outrage! I was expecting the forum to light up with shock and horror! Or perhaps they've all fainted!

Lovely coat on Queen Mathlilde,perfect for late autumn,not too sure about the black headpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom