Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2019 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 8: March 2018 - May 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Mathilde during a reception for the Governors of the Provinces today, June 5:

** Full view **

Nice use of scarf on the 4th to join the two colors. It also helped a meh suit become a bit more flow, elongating and exuberant.

I like the dress on the 5th, too. I think she looks good in this style of dress and I like when it is abstract and bi-colored as this one is. Have a great day :flowers:

Queen Mathilde visiting a restaurant for homeless people in Anvers today, June 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

A nice new dress for Mathilde who attended the King Baudouin Foundation Award ceremony today, June 12:

I love the dress worn for the King Baudouin ceremony. Such a flattering fit. I also like the dress Mathilde wore to visit the farms but not the fit. So tight around the waist but the color and style are lovely.

Those pants should be burned. Wide horizontal stripes, and such an ugly color to them and the blouse with the unflattering belt. She looks beautiful and happy to be with her daughter, but who needs to wear those clothes

Not a fan of Mathilde's more casual outfit, though her dress is very lovely.

In yellow to welcome Eddy Merckx for the 50th anniversary of his first yellow jersey.

Great look for the Queen. Has she worn the brooch before ?

It's a mystery to me too. This is exactly a different brooch from the butterfly brooch she wore at the Danish State Visit.

:previous: Is this the same dress that Princess Caroline wore earlier this year? Looks very similar to me

:previous:

I think you are right, the fabric and cut is the same, only the cutting of the fabric differs minimally.

Here are the two photos I had posted of Caroline wearing it:

Queen Mathilde paid a visit to a summer camp in Zoutleeuw today, July 12, wearing a new dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

And wearing a lovely dress on a new family photo taken on the occasion of King Albert and Queen Paola's diamond wedding:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Queen Mathilde visited the summer exhibition at the Royal Palace today, July 18:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom