Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion Part 2: February 2014 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 2 of
Queen Mathilde's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
February 18, 2014 - Mathilde in a brown coat with the front top part in fur matched with boots that come above the knee and a brown hat.

The coat is a pretty color but would've preferred if the fur went all the way round. The hat is cute but the boots are hideous IMO.

Front view ** Close up ** Side view

The karakul-looking embellishment on the coat looked odd. I am not sure about the colour. The hat was all right.

I do not know what to say. I like the colour and full view, but the fur looks
weird for me, especially on the side view.

The colour is nice, but that's about it. The hat and dress look a bit odd.

I'm not liking this outfit. I don't think it is flattering at all.

:previous: What on earth was she thinking? There is absolutely nothing to like about this ensemble, from the top of her head to the tip of her toes . . . it's just wrong!

Mathilde is usually either a bit boring or terrific but I can't remember the last time she did plain old ugly!

Last edited:
Not sure about that crinkled furry-looking part, but she looks warm! :D

I think she looks very nice. I agree with dazzling that the fur should go all the way round, instead it creates an weird effect in the side view. But seen from the front is a beautiful coat.

I'm not so keen on the pattern or top half of the dress, but that aside, Mathilde does indeed look beautiful and elegant. That silver colour suits her well.

Lovely, I really like this look though I think the hat should have been the soft solid grey rather than the pattern. She really is quite regal and elegant.

My goodness, I don't think I have ever seen Queen Mathilde look so elegant!

I like the coat I would love to know if that is a dress or skirt and blouse underneath.

Queen Mathilde looked elegant. I liked the soft silver grey colour and tailoring. Wearing Armani was a nice gesture.

Very beautiful and elegant indeed!

Wow, that's more like it Queen Mathilde! I use her title because today she is Regal!

I'm surprised that the silver color suits her so well. The coat is my favourite, beautiful and regal. But this hat did not work for me.

The coat is lovely and a lovely look of the bolero but the dress being the same idea is just a lack of imagination IMO. The dress would've been nicer with if it was plain or same fabric without the bolero idea. I also don't like the hat being the same fabric of the outfit.

¡Güacala! This is what happens when you convert a piece for modesty-especially a piece that had circles drawn around the bust. Geez, better care should have been taken.

However, with the coat, this look was amazing!!

I do not really understand how it is. A dress with a kind of bolero with short sleeves and outside a coat with long sleeves and the same kind of bolero??

I like the whole look. Color, fit, hat, accessories - everything. I think it makes her look regal. In my opinion, she nailed it.

This is one of her most flattering and elegant looks in a long time. I Love everything about it from head to toe! That is until she took the coat off... Armani, what happened?? The dress just doesn't cut it for me, but what do I know..

This is one of her most flattering and elegant looks in a long time. I Love everything about it from head to toe! That is until she took the coat off... Armani, what happened?? The dress just doesn't cut it for me, but what do I know..

As a potential client - everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom