Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Is this a repeat? I feel like I've seen this beautiful dress before on Margrethe, or perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me. She's worn so many lovely outfits over the past years that my memory is hazy :D

Queen Margrethe in a recycled combination on day 2 of the visit to the municipality Silkeborg today, September 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe looking good during a visit to the municipality Svendborg today, September 6:

Last edited:
:previous: Not sure about Margrethe's coat, I think the tartan pattern is a bit much.

Queen Margrethe attended an event to mark the end of the season of the royal yacht Dannebrog in Copenhagen today, September 12:

:previous: A nice look for Margrethe. I like how the red adds a pop of colour to an otherwise dark outfit.

Queen Margrethe in blue and with a nice matching blouse during a meeting with the President of Israel and his wife today, October 10:

** Full view **

Wow! That is some shiny fabric. The dress is a pretty color, but that jacket (at least I think it's a jacket) is not good. All in all the Queen looks wonderful.

I love Margrethe's dress; gorgeous colour on her. The jacket seems unnecessary though and the shiny fabric makes it appear as rather cheap.

Queen Margrethe in a nice repeated look in blue and red presented the Queen Ingrid's Research Prize today, October 12:

Queen Margrethe hosted a gala dinner for the P4G summit this evening, October 19:

** Full view **

A lovely look in one of her favourite colours for Queen Margrethe during audiences today, October 20:

** Full view **

:previous:

Here's a look on the dress without the fur stole - Queen Margrethe looked lovely in that dress!

** Full view **

:previous: A very nice and elegant look for Margrethe. Though her best accessory for me is her smile! ?

Queen Margrethe at the University of Copenhagen's annual festival this afternoon, November 16:

** Upper part **

Queen Margrethe receiving Hungary's Parliamentary Chairman László Kövér today, November 30:

** Full view **

:previous: A gorgeous dress for Margrethe. And, of course, I love her smile, too! It's great to see her looking happy.

And every inch a Queen in purple lace! Yum. :flowers:

Queen Margrethe at a Christmas party for employees and collaborators yesterday, December 12:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom