Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple summer dress for church or anything else she wants to do for the day, perfect on Queen Daisy as always...

I'm not sure if I like Margrethe's dress with the belt, it would've looked a lot better without it for me.

Queen Margrethe in a nice recycled summer dress at the Ribe Viking Centre today, August 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
So nice to see the sisters out together at the event.....ah, Queen Daisy looks so nice and she really seems happy these days.....in good spirits and health.

A cool loose dress very casual in style, but thats what you need for these hot days. And her sister Princess Benedikte looking very nice as usual.

Margrethe’s dress is kind of shapeless and bland, especially in comparison to Benedikte, who is crisp and polished as usual.
OTOH, she’s essentially just popping out of the back door of her house to watch a parade in the dead heat of summer.

Interesting take on Queen Margrethe's fashion style in British Vogue
https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/brogger-copenhagen-fashion-week

I have to say I agree with the article and whatever you may say about her style it's never boring (ok, she may recently have got into a bit of a rut re repetition :whistling:) I remember reading somewhere that QM said that early on in life, she discovered that she found it much more fun to dress up in a way that is NOT pretty or sweet, but rather the opposite.
Long may she reign as far as I'm concerned :flowers:

Margrethe looks wonderful and it's nice to see her smiling at what must be a difficult event for her.

The queen looks lovely in that red and white combination.

Queen Margrethe in a recycled white summer dress at a press conference on the occasion of the upcoming state visit of French President Emmanuel Macron at Chateau de Cayx today, August 16:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Summer 2008 **

:previous: Margrethe's belt seems a bit heavy for an otherwise nice and floaty summer dress.

Queen Margrethe looking lovely while receiving the French President and his wife today, August 28:

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe looks quite lovely today with her pearls. I really think this dress is very becoming on her...as always I love seeing her out and about doing what comes naturally to her...

Its a really nice dress. She looks great

The Order of the Legion d' Honneur and the Ordre National du Mérite have no Lady Sashes. The Queen looks perfect.

The Queen wears one of my favourite gowns in purple. The first time I saw her wear this was at the opening of Norways Opera House. And I think she wore it again when the King and Queen Silvia visited. I am sure it was a concert evening.
Anyway it suits her very well and she looks lovely. The pearls suit /contrast with the colour of the gown.

The purple was a very regal colour on the queen tonight the jewels were well chosen.

Wow, Margarethe looks gorgeous! She should wear that shade of purple more often as she rocks it.

Queen Margrethe looking great at the return event of the state visit from France today, August 29:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom