Queen Margrethe's Fashion and Style Part 3: October 2017 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those plum colors do look so nice on her and they are perfect for this time of year. One thing I noticed, did Prince Haakon leave his shoes there one time? My dear Queen Margarethe you do need new shoes ............:whistling:

The Queen has one leg shorter than the other , certainly because of her back problems. But her dresses are normal ! they should be adapted.
I may understand that she is wearing now flat shoes , but hers are not nice.

Queen Margrethe at the celebrations marking the 90th anniversary of the Handcraft Fair in Greve today, March 20:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I get it that she and Mary coordinated, but black and white is just lost on her. The red can't save it either. Black would be better. Black and anything but white would be better.

But, fine for a work day.Fine for morning.

Last edited:
The court mourning period must be over,nice outfit and colour on H.M.The Queen and lovely to see her smiling again.

Queen Margrethe at the annual torchlight procession at Fredensborg Castle this evening, April 4:

She looks great! It's been a hard several months for her, to say the very least, and I wish her many more years of health & happiness.

Very nice, and she looks like she’s carrying on as well as can be expected. I hope she had a lovely birthday.

Queen Margrethe in an often seen red and brown combination at the Rungstedlund Prize ceremony today, April 17:

Very typical of the queen's style nice and vibrant look at the Rungstedlund Prize ceremony today.

Queen Margrethe in one of her lovely mint green-coloured combinations at the delivery of the Queen Margrethe II's Science Award yesterday, April 18:

Queen Margrethe in grey receiving the Vice President of Argentina Gabriela Michetti today, May 2:

** Full view **

Now this is just so lovely on her, the colors warm her and make her seem more content then she has been. Colors do effect a person's outlook at times on life, the brighter they are they more happier I think we become.

Queen Margrethe looks amazingly lovely, just so delighted to see her out and about now.......she is shining bright here for it shows in her smile and eyes. Love the spring like blue gown on her, perfect this time of year....

She looks wonderful! I'd like to see more of this style on her.

Love it! The wrap style of dress works for everyone.

Lovely and summery ,this style really suits Queen Margrethe .

Really a lovely dress on her, so spring like and soft looking. Love the way the bottom floats when she walks.....she should wear more of this type of dress for it becomes her.

Love this wrap dress on the Queen. She looks lovely. And I completely agree M. Payton, she should for sure where this style of dress more often.

Such a pretty spring dress for Margarethe! It compliments her grey hair nicely. I like the floaty effect it has; very whimsical.

Queen Margrethe looking lovely at the unveiling of a new portrait of Crown Prince Frederik at Frederiksborg Castle today, May 24:

Last edited:

Queen Margrethe in a great shade of pink on her son's birthday today, May 26 - the dress looks great on her!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom