Queen Margrethe II's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2012 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen Margrethe was present at the consecration of Marianne Christensen as the new bishop of the Diocese Haderslev at Haderslev Cathedral on May 12, 2013.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Margrethe lovely at the inauguration of the House of Foreign Industry:

** gallery **

Last edited:

Queen Margrethe at the inauguration of the newly restored Eremitageslot, Jægersborg Dyrehave, this afternoon, June 18, 2013.

** Full view **

Last edited:

Yesterday evening, July 18, Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik attended the Verdensballet 2013 (World Ballet 2013) in Rønde.

What a delicate and graceful ballerina in pic 1!

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** dagens.dk gallery **

Queen Margrethe has opened the exhibition "Denmark and the Russian Empire 1600-1900" at Frederiksborg Castle this afternoon, August 29, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sn.dk gallery **

Queen Margrethe has participated in the commemoration of August 29, 1943 at the Memorial Park in Hellerup yesterday, August 29:

** b.dk gallery **

Last edited:

Yesterday, Augst 30, Queen Margrethe attended the inauguration of a new extension and a new sculpture of the Aarhus State Gymnasium.

** BB: Dronning Margrethe afslørede kunst ** translation **

** byggeteknik.dk: Dronningen indviede det ny Århus Statsgymnasium ** translation **

And in the evening Margrethe attended the opening of the Aarhus Festival at Aarhus Concert Hall.

** BB: Dronningen satte liv i festugen i Aarhus ** translation **

** jyllands-posten.dk: Dronningen indbød til fest i Aarhus ** translation **

Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik have inaugurated the restored Brede Allé ( Broad Avenue) at the Fredensborg Palace Gardens this afternoon, September 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** sn.dk gallery **

Yesterday, October 7, Queen Margrethe handed out the Niels Bohr Medal at Niels Bohr's former residence, the Honorary Residence at the Carlsberg Academy. The recipient was Alain Aspect, French physicist and scientist in the field of optical and atomic physics.

** kongehuset.dk: Niels Bohr Guldmedaljen **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom