Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2018 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 5: June 2017 - October 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Máxima in a new dress at the One Young World congress this evening, October 17:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: Looks like someone has sewn bits of old carpets together to make a dress. Not a huge fan of this on Maxima at all.

As with so many of her outfit choices too much going on and this one doesn't work.

A terrible dress and too much.

she definitely looks striking but that print is too eye catching.

OK,Máxima,nuestra chica latina mas guapa de todo,bring it on!!

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Perfection!! Every inch a Queen!!

Queen Máxima looks wonderful tonight,I was wondering about the large tiara but she pulls it off.

She looks beautiful, and really has the presence to carry off the full tiara plus the stomacher, something that not every woman could do.

Goddamn. Trust Máxima to deliver the goods when it's expected of her. No one else can carry off this amount of carat power and wear a statement dress to go with it.

Maxima! Always brings the glam and the drama. A true Queen!

Maxima looks like a snow queen from a fairy tale. Cheesy, but true. One of her best ball gowns/outfits yet.

Queen Maxima looks stunning. The gown and tiara are perfect together.

Love the dress...one of the best I've seen her wear.

LaRae

The dress looks nice but i dont like this cape thing..

According to modekoningin Maxima the dress with broderie d'art was designed by Jan Taminiau. It is not his usual style, I expected something embroidered, but it is a good dress to let the devant corsage shine.

I have read somewhere that Queen Juliana's problem with the full brooch was that it was too heavy and the fabric would tear apart if it was too light, so a heavier material was needed.

The cape looks nice when the queen is walking but I could have lived without it. Though as we finally the Stuart again I couldn't care less if the queen had worn a plastic bag TBH.

Last edited:
She looks amazing

Not keen on either the 'cape' or Ombré effects.. a gown of far greater simplicity and severity would have shown the astonishing jewels to better advantage...

According to modekoningin Maxima the dress with broderie d'art was designed by Jan Taminiau.
Thanks for the information!
Jan Taminiua's dress was exquisite. I am not sure about the cape though.

Queen Maxima never fail to impress on sush occasion she looks amazing
beautiful gown and the cap is nice touch,the tiara is impressive and the Queen pull it off well

Maxima looks WOW!!! She looks amazing. And the jewels!!

Wow, she looks fantastic. I like the dress, love that tiara on her. It would overpower a lot of other women but Maxima has the height and the presence to pull it off beautifully.

I had a hunch she’d go all in tonight!

The gown is beautiful and perfect for that tiara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom