Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2018 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dress, her shoes, & purse, but the belt is awful IMO. And it's all too beige; needs color.

Ah, the hairdresser had the night off. It looked so much better last year.

The outfit would be nicer minus the belt but her hair is a disgrace and not befitting of a queen.

I agree that a nice outfit minus the belt,the hair is a messbut the shoes i like

A very pretty dress from Maxima tonight that would've been made slightly better without the belt (which is a little too chunky for the look IMO).

Hate the shoes and belt. The hair on the Maxima scale of messiness is not too bad. Watching a video of their arrival, its looks like some hairspray was used as a gust of wind made a clump fly up.

Maxima’s hair=Haakon’s brown shoes=Kate’s jegging jeans

She is the Queen. She is going to her Fifties. Her position and age asks for more than those horrible coiffures. Take an example to Queen Mathilde, I would say. The most queenly of all younger Queens.

Last edited:
The color is stunning and so are the diamonds and styling :flowers:

But the upper part, around the chest area, is odd.

She is the Queen. She is going to her Fifties. Her position and age asks for more than those horrible coiffures. Take an example to Queen Mathilde, I would say. The most queenly of all younger Queens.

Mathilde? Really? Her helmet hair is so aging and ugly! She’s a beautiful woman, but her hairstyle is a generation older than she is. It’s sad looking, really.

Maxima needs to not wear her hair down while on the job. Period. Hers is the kind of flyaway texture that can’t be sprayed into submission no matter what you do. Any tiny hint of a breeze will ruin it. But she wears updos so very well!

Nobody does Max better than Max! Her parents certainly chose the appropriate name. She looks fabulous!

Everything is on point here. Well done Maxima!

Beautiful color but I find the design awful.

I really like vibrant red color but dislike the wide trousers. Upper part looks interesting and she can carry it off. Also lovely hairstyle and fantastic choice of jewellery.

I really like vibrant red color but dislike the wide trousers. Upper part looks interesting and she can carry it off. Also lovely hairstyle and fantastic choice of jewellery.

Yes you hit the nail on the head ,the wide trousers are not at all nice ,but the colour ,hairstyle and jewels make up for them.

The Queen looks wonderful in that vivid red color,the top is intersting design but not sure about the wide pants though

Maxima is stunning in red and it's funny how a colour can make all the difference since I don't normally like wide trousers, but the red makes them look fantastic on Maxima.

From what I can see, I love the dress. Beautiful print.

I think she looks really nice. Obviously most of it is covered by the inevitable wrap/shawl. She has looked good today but then always seems to on these kind of visits.

I like the shawl with Queen Máxima's dress and her hair was very nicely groomed too.

Apparently the designer is from Colombia. I do not believe the Queen has ever worn this brand before, so that is a nice change.

What I can see of the dress looks pretty.

Pretty dress, nice blue flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom