Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2018 - October 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an utterly beautifully polished look on the queen tonight and the jewels spot on.

Interesting that there are similarities with the design of her day dress- the swooping vine-like patterns which work their way down and around. Lovely appearances, both of them.

I know I'm in minority but i really don't like the dress and i never liked (personal taste) And somehow the jewels don't match with the dress and something looks off (maybe her hairstle, or she tipped back the tiara to far)

I know I'm in minority but i really don't like the dress and i never liked (personal taste) And somehow the jewels don't match with the dress and something looks off (maybe her hairstle, or she tipped back the tiara to far)

You are not the only one. I don't think the jewels and the dress match. The queen's face looks rather harsh.

It's a beautiful dress. I think she could have left off the necklace.

Not a fan of the dress for a state visit also the similarities between the colors and patterns between the day dress was too much.

The jewelry and diadem also don't match the dress. Such a dress calls for amethysts or emeralds...not diamonds and pearls.

The gown is nice enough but it's killed with the wrong jewellery and too much jewellery.

You are not the only one. I don't think the jewels and the dress match. The queen's face looks rather harsh.

I don’t think the jewels match the dress either. The jewels and the dress are just beautiful separately.

This is a personal best for Maxima. She looks stunning beyond belief.

And i never realized what a beautiful figure she has!

Maxima looks stunning. So nice to actually starting seeing a tiara event. More photos of the happy occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe she has worn this dress before, at the wedding of the prince and princess of Monaco?

:previous:

Yes, she did :flowers: I‘ve added a photo of that in the meantime.

I believe she has worn this dress before, at the wedding of the prince and princess of Monaco?

Yes exactly 10 years ago in Monaco also with the aquamarine Parure (but then with the tiara too).

Beautiful look on Queen Máxima this evening and the jewels too.

I don't know about the relative importance of both dinners but I would have greatly preferred seeing this look last night and vice-versa.

Yesterday was the state banquet (more important; so tiara) offered by Germany; this is most likely the 'contraprestatie' (in Dutch; the 'gift' of the royal couple to the country - but according to a Dutch tradition started by the former queen it isn't a dinner but a concert), so offered by the Netherlands.

I very much like this dress. The only thing that bothers me a bit are the shoes; they seem to be a bit bulky (probably to create more height). Luckily we don't really see much of them.

Edit: she wore the shoes also seen during the state visit in India.

Last edited:
Max rocks that beautiful green sari in India! Would love to see that again, but we probably won’t.

No, I don't know why but that page flipped both images from 2017 and 2018 horizontally. The shoulder part is always on her right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom