Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 5: June 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mehh, no. I agree with you IloveCP. Gorgeous color and it stands out but the dress is garbage. Not even she can carry it off.

the Queen 's Collar and Sash badly worn , sad for such high Decorations !

Wow - that sash placement is not lovely even a bit. And, while I like the dress, I think it (generally) not a great sash dress, much less a royal blue and white sash dress. I also think it a bit jeune fille or southern belle for a lady of Max's age. I could be wrong - the shiny bit in the light is bugging me and making the dress less for me than it likely is live.

So the gems (yay) bridge the blue green of the dress and the blue of the sash but still not my fav combo of blue with blue green. And the red in the collar just messes with that combo even more.

Pretty hair and makeup!

Queen Máxima looked very regal,I like the colour and the jewels were a perfect compliment to the gown tonight.

Queen Maxima looks every inch a Queen tonight. Her dress is absolutely beautiful!

Not a good look tonight, did not like the gown before and do not like it now, something is off with it, green, blue, black, white and something red .......the sash is off and the neckline seems weak like it could fall down if not for the mesh covering at the top. Make-up it heavy yet the hair is great, as are the jewels.........a miss

The,dress seems,wonderful but just a litt too busy for my taste competes a little too much with the jewels. Nice hairdo

I seem to be alone in really loving the gown. I love the leaf detail, adds beautiful detail to it. The color is fantastic.:flowers:

My one complaint is the horrible positioning of her sash and collar :sad:

The updo and the beautiful emerald tiara and necklace perfect additions.

Lovely updo and jewellery. I also like Maxima's gown and she has carriage to wear this kind of elaborate design. Also the color looks good with her blond hair. I only wish her sash and collar were attached better. The way they just hanged over her shoulder...did not expect to see this kind of negligence from the queen.

Last edited:
I think this is a stunning gown but I wouldn't have chosen it for this occasion. It's a bit too Hollywood for a state dinner. I can imagine many top actresses in that gown for the oscars.

Lovely updo and jewellery. I also like Maxima's gown and she has carriage to wear this kind of elaborate design. Also the color looks good with her blond hair. I only wish her sash and collar were attached better. The way they just hanged over her shoulder...did not expect to see this kind of negligence from the queen.

It just slipped down due to the weight of the collar:

The cordon and the collar in order: picture

The cordon and the collar slipped down: picture

The gown is nice, not my favorite but any reason to wear emeralds works for me!! hah

Just lovely all those gorgeous green jewels to match taks my breath away as ever

The gown is nice, not my favorite but any reason to wear emeralds works for me!! hah
My thoughts exactly. The gown is okay, but by no means a favorite. The jewels are outstanding though, love that she's not afraid to wear them.

The jewels are divine! There are things about the dress that I like...the color is beautiful and I love the leaves at the bottom. But it's too fussy for my taste, since there is so much else going on with the sash and the jewels.

The dress is by Jan Taminiau.

Seriously, she is wearing a long Chicago Blackhawks Ice Hockey Jersey. I can't unsee it.

Of course, she has better ice. :lol:

The style is great but I dislike is in general. Just too much.

Just love the cape flowing dress. Her hair looks very nice and the rubies are great with it.

Stunning. Maxima looks fabulous again :flowers:

The gown is gorgeous. I love the style, especially the cape. The colors are definitely unique, but gives a modern twist to a traditional style. Perfect.

Her hair is stunning with the look. I wish I could see the brooch better. I love brooches in the hair.?

Ruby jewels perfect addition tonight.

Very unexpected and unusual style of the dress. It makes me think of flags for some reason.
But I think that Queen Maxima can pull off this kind of grandiose styles like no one else. Liked her hair. And she is the queen of bling-bling :D Just look at her ruby necklace and earrings.

Last edited:
I love it! Stunning appearance!!

Indeed!!Stunning on both nights,no-one can pull gala off better then nuestra chica latina Máxima!!Style is style,one has to see it,sense it,know it,but it's classy to the Max:flowers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom