Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 5: June 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice Borromeo has also worn gowns by this designer.

She looks terrific in this dress and the jewelry is perfect with it. I am glad she had the bodice more covered than the model and added the belt.

I love it ... the colour is gorg on her and the jewels .. OMG

Immediately think of Sonja's blue gown in their gov't birthday dinner. Not the design but the feeling – flowing and poetic. Just stunning.

Queen Máxima looked very beautiful,love the colour and glad it was altered from the original design ;)

Yes, thanks for the jewelry info. Maybe the mods will move it to her jewelry thread

Stunning queen. Gown is beautiful and accessories perfect addition :flowers:

She´s looking phantastic!
Bye Bine

I like what Maxima is wearing but I am asking myself, did she forget to take off her house slippers?

Good grief, she is wearing what......a bathrobe and slippers out to an event...she is a queen of the Netherlands for goodness sake...........this is just horrible and from the look on her face she knows it.....who ever let her out of the palace like that should be put in the dungeon.:eek:

I don't mind the dress - she looks great in that colour. I can overlook the shoes. But again, the hair! I know I mention this a lot with Maxima and especially Letizia but hair matters! You can be wearing the most beautiful, well designed clothes in the world but if your hair looks like you just rolled out of bed it spoils the whole look. I'm not asking for beauty pageant hair but basic grooming is never a bad thing.

I think the dress is kinda cute, somehow. But agree the shoes are wrong, and the earrings don't work for me.

I don't like it but the color is great.

the earrings isn't good match the hair is messy and the shoes are not suitable for the event but the dess is great i love it.

In keeping with the general color of the dress - Holy Guacamole! :D

The dress is even okay-ish but the overall styling (terrible hair, wrong footwear) makes me hate this look. Sorry buts its a miss this time :sad:

Last edited:
I like what Maxima is wearing but I am asking myself, did she forget to take off her house slippers?
It definitely looks like that. If she was not a Queen, I would have thought "Oh, poor woman, she was in a hurry, so she forget her high heels...".
Alltogether horrible outfit. The shoes with the dress are just :eek:.

Last edited:
I thought she was heading to the beach... Not a great outfit

I wonder why she worse sandals when it was raining? The outfit is ok but the sandals do not go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom