Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 5: June 2017 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

It's a gown by Jan Taminiau: https://www.jantaminiau.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/LOOK18.jpg. It's from the Couture 2014 collection. The Queen wore dresses from this collection in the past.

what a fun party that looks like!

maxima looks stunning. her headpiece, that striking gown and the cape totally won me over. the host, MC, looks her usual fab self as well. i have to admit she has a sense of humour as all her parties have a fun theme!

I like the geometric pattern of the textile. And of course Máxima would not be Máxima with some glittering diamonds, seing her bijoux.

Everything looks mismatched to me, but if Maxima was following a theme then I guess she looks good for the occasion.

lol what the heck she has on her head? it loos terrible!

i have to admit i don't understand the outfit,loolk like it's fun party with theme still that's silly outfit but i like the headpiece

The clothing awful, but that said, she has every right to go to parties and have a good time.

It's only the outfits that are truly awful. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts and comments that had nothing to do with Queen Máxima's fashion choices have been removed as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding!

How may a Consort Queen be so friendy with Valentino ? Natan must be upset !

Maxima actually pulls it off well,she looks like she was having fun also wonder was there a theme for the party?

I agree, Max looks best considering what other guests have chosen to wear :eek:

Of course , Valentino attended also their Official Visit in Italy.

And Valentino designed the wedding dress of Princess Marie-Chantal as well...

The effect is a bit all over the place but it was a theme party and compared to some of the other guests Maxima looks fantastic. I wonder if Willem Alexander was there was well?

Last edited:
Very pretty and a very 'Maxima' look. The dress looks good on her and her hair looks much, much better compared to other recent events.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Love the dress. Love the necklace. She looks stunning.

I don't remember having seen this gorgeous gown before.

I dont like this dress, it looks like a nightgown my grandma wore.. The whole look, looks a kind of messy, to much of everything .. sorry, i think she had much better looks in the past

the sleeves is so very Priness Beatrix but the rest is stunning she looks fabulous.

Beautiful gown and the jewelry matches to a perfect evening event. She really does shine in this gown, and her hair is wonderful and shiny. I must say, that she really did out shine everyone there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom