Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 4: April 2016 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red must be the color of the week for the royal ladies (and I'm fine with that!) She looks fantastic.

Reactions: eya
The tiaras of the Durch royal family are definitely impressive in terms of size and carat power, but I must say I find their design sometimes terribly old-fashioned to be worn today.

In another comment, it looks from the puctures that King Willem-Alexander has been gaining some weight again despite Queen Maxima having allegedly put the family on a diet.

It really is day-to-day, the King's weight. Sometimes I think he has lost weight, sometimes he really looks swollen up. I don't know of the King still takes medication for Besnier-Boeck Disease, it can make someone looking very swollen.

The color is great but thats about it about this dress. The cut is unflattering and the style seems outdated to me. Overall, Maxima's hair, make up and jewelry were spot on.

The gown is stunning. I love the style.

Love the color, but the style and fabric are not bowling me over. Her jewels, makeup and hair are stunning.

The color is great but thats about it about this dress. The cut is unflattering and the style seems outdated to me. Overall, Maxima's hair, make up and jewelry were spot on.
Totallly agree. The fabric of the dress is very prom like and not modern.

What a hideous outfit. Why this Natan monstrosity needed to be worn is a mystery as HM has a lot of other black dresses. To pair it with the open shoes makes it even less appealing. Let's hope we will never see this outfit again. The excessive make-up and tan is especially striking when HM is standing next to Queen Mathilde. Th diamonds are lovely, the only redeeming quality of this particular look IMHO.

Last edited:
Beautiful hair but I dislike the outfit.

I think this is one of the few times I have hated an outfit but loved the look :ermm:

She looks stunning, her hair, and her jewelry, and pairing that with black :flowers: Now if she had just been wearing a great little black dress or something other than that Natan outit, she could steal the show from Mathilde.

i never liked when maxima wears her hair up like that - i think it adds years onto her. it would suit perhaps someone older.

i prefer it when she wears it on a low bun, or even loose.

Queen Maxima looked amazing and really like hair in that style!

Such a disappointment on her look.
The black outfit was hideous, the back buttons looked they were stretched out because it was too small. The lace looks like fungus has grown over it.
The hair wasn't done well, the front part looked like it was going to come loose anytime.

I agree, the dress looked like an art project with black lace doilies stuck on it. That is a very unflattering hairdo, but the diamonds are wonderful.

I like the colors, best I can say:flowers:

The top, the neck tie or whatever it is, looked like a giant bow in some pics, I guess the wind. I am all for detail but that top is bizarre. I don't mind the skirt but the dress is a real miss.

On Studio040 I saw images of the Queen and in the wind it is a pretty spectacular press because of the ultra-light materials. Nice effect.

Such a disappointment on her look.
The black outfit was hideous, the back buttons looked they were stretched out because it was too small. The lace looks like fungus has grown over it.
The hair wasn't done well, the front part looked like it was going to come loose anytime.

I love that sort of fungus dear!!I thought she looked stunning in every way compared to her rather boring dear friend next to her.
Really,bad hairdays and other regulars can give women such a hard verdict on anathemas...:ROFLMAO:

I think this is gorgeously Max. I love the shoes and earrings. And that hair is wonderful!
I just wish the posture had been a bit less slumped? I'm guessing she was a bit chilly and hunched, as one does when cold. It's important to own it when going sleeveless.
The 2002 picture shows us how very much she has changed her eyebrow. I've always thought her smile was her most notable feature, but that brow is very distinctive.

i'm be waiting for years to see her wearing this dress again!! I so happyyy to see, and special with the hair up.. she looks fantastic!!

The gown is very beautiful. I love the colors.

Wow. 14 years later. Dress is still pretty. Different colors but they look great on Max. Always happy to see Tutti Frutti bracelet!!!!

June 4, 2016 - Queen Maxima at the opening of Holland Festival in a lovely printed dress.

Lovely print and lovely color on Maxima.Such dress cut's flatter her well IMO. The whole look with the hair pulled up looked nice. I don't like her earring though, she could've worn some nice diamonds or rubies instead.

Full view ** Close up ** Back view

Stunning print and color but I don't like it in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom