Queen Máxima's Eveningwear Part 3: March 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Eveningwear April 2014 - March 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love Max in black but this dress was cut terrible for her figure. Compare this to the cut of the orange gown. My figure is similar. Natan I presume. The collar could be pretty although Id rather just see her wear jewelry.

The black dress- don't know why, but like it!

I love Max in black but this dress was cut terrible for her figure. Compare this to the cut of the orange gown. My figure is similar. Natan I presume. The collar could be pretty although Id rather just see her wear jewelry.

It is Natan indeed. This site has a picture of a model wearing it and let's say that the photoshopped version looks nicer than the real one with HM. Anyway, since much of the Benelux royalty is addicted to Natan we can look forward of more awful designs in the future.

Awful Natan again! And the shoes... :(

I like the cut and the colors but not the design.

What is going on here is the off the shoulder took meant to be ... the look is a mess IMO

Not the best look while the dress itself isn't bad. It is ruined by the black stockings. However what is worse is that the make-up is off. Esp. the lipstick is distracting and too harsh. The hair isn't great but we have seen worse.

Last edited:
The dress isn't bad at all, its such a nice shade of blue by the way. What ruins it for me is the make up and the bad hair style.

I agree dazzling. Its a nice dress and earrings but the look isnt nice.

Like the dress but the tights are too dark and the shoes too chunky IMO.

Her face looks different, like it got merged with Letizia's

The black dress is terrible.

The top half is fine but whats with all the King Kong hair on the bottom half?

Here's the mentioned dress Máxima is wearing at Queen Margrethe's birthday dinner this evening, April 15.

** Full view **

There is too much different styles at one dress. The upper part looks fine, the rest is terrible.

I agree, the bottom part is terrible. Max rarely disappoints but this time I am not fond of her dress and why black on this occasion.

Whew that dress from waist down is heinous. Such a shame because its lovely from the waist up.

i like the black dress for QUeen Margrethe's 75th, sash and all; i think Q Maxima looks brilliant, and so does hubby.

Very different. Art deco look to me. I love it!!!! Definitely not what I was expecting

Very different. Art deco look to me. I love it!!!! Definitely not what I was expecting

Absolutely!!!I also think the pics don't do justice to the otherwise gorgious dress!

I think the whole look is a big miss from top to bottom! Whatever was she thinking??

I actually really like tonight's dress. It has a flapper vibe. And the fact that it's all black means that the various textures do not seem overwhelming. I like that Maxima experiments with her evening wear and we don't see the same cookie-cutter dresses on her all the time.

I like the dress, particularly the top half. For me, I think some sort of a wrap or cape with some of the feathers may have balanced the silhouette out. For a modern twist on the flapper style / 20s look Maxima did well!

It lacks the elegance and regal look that a Queen requires, imho. I also dislike her open- toed shoes and unpolished toes.. (But I am grateful that they are not painted a bright red!).

I am not sure about the dress as there is too much going on. I liked the tiara and hairstyle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom