Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better with the skirt- but that necklace!

When I first saw this outfit I thought how clever of Maxima to use the jacket again but with a pair of trousers this time! However, although I think the colours work fine, it is either the texture of the trousers or the wide cut of them that doesn't go with the chic top part.

I know the necklace looks like something out of the Flintstones, but it does give impact and could distract people from those parts of the outfit they don't like....or not.

I like the pants and the color of the top but in general this look does not work to me.

Máxima opened three innovative operating rooms in the Medical Innovation & Technology expert Centre of the Radboud University Nijmegen today, November 12, wearing a very lovely new dress. Such a nice soft colour!

I only dislike the fabric of her little hat, the rest is great:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Lovely outfit and colour on queen Máxima and a vast improvement on yesterday.

Máxima opened three innovative operating rooms in the Medical Innovation & Technology expert Centre of the Radboud University Nijmegen today, November 12, wearing a very lovely new dress. Such a nice soft colour!

The hat fabric looks EXACTLY like the texture of my chemo hair as it grew out. Not a look I'd care to repeat. :sad:

Only Max can wear a coconut shell on her head....Loving the dress. Really pretty color. Brown on brown outfit from yesterday isnt great but that necklace is so bad.

Yes the hat is a little something...... but the dress is nice.

Very nice outfit and very nice colour on her. I did not see her in this colour often!
BYe Bine

Her makeup looks especially nice, I think. That color can be a bit difficult to wear but looks very nice on Maxima.

Love the suit- the coconut/ mini Big Bird nest on her head not as much! Love her bag and bracelet and ring too!

Last edited:
:previous: That exactly i want to say someone elses scalp . Is funny and creepy together :eek::lol:

Besides the headpiece, Maxima look lovely!

The pink dress is beautiful. She looks very lovely.

Love the dress and jewelry, but have to agree with the others re that dead animal on her head is awful!!!

Hat wise, forgive me but are there word's for that hat? Please someone get Phillip Tracey's number and pass it on.

I like the colour of the dress and don't mind the subtle combination with hat. But as others have said, the hat is rather strange - if it had the addition of some ornament or other (I dare not suggest a feather) it wouldn't be so bad.
Maxima continues to intrigue us from time to time!

i like maxima's new pink dress. the fit and colour are lovely.

OK, the dead possum on the head is a definite no, no! Apart from that the ensemble is very attractive, I mean who doesn't like pink (especially when it isn't Barbie pink).

But what interests me the most is the pairing of a pink dress with tan belt and matching shoes. I guess the hat's in there too colourwise, but ick! Is this a new trend for real, mature, women? Camilla also sports tan accessories, although mostly with cream ensembles, so kudos for Maxima's moxie!

I myself love hot pink! I love any pink!

Love the pink dress and flattering neckline. The hat looks like a dead squirrel

Queen Máxima in Dhaka, Bangladesh, today, November 16, on day 1 of a three-day visit, wearing a nice recycled Natan dress.

Together with the hat the whole look looked better back in June.

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2015 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom