Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of this outfit at all. It's a shame, because Maxima herself looks wonderful, though as iceflower has pointed out, the dress is too reminiscent of the Lego figures.

.Queen Máxima in grey during a visit to the Liduina School in Den Haag today, December 16:
** Full view with coat ** Full view ** Upper part **

Love the whole outfit. :flowers: Perfect for a rainy day, which is what it looks like it was. I'm going to defend her hair. ;) It's very much 'her'. It's a style, a look. Unique. ;) Makes her down-to-earth, methinks. Excessive hair management can be a barrier, in a way. Not with Maxima. :)

Since this was a visual arts presentation she chose the dress accordingly for the event . I think it is a fun dress and she wears it well her personality helps .

i wonder what maxima was thinking when she bought this dress...

Who knows what she was thinking??? Whatever, that is one ugg-ly dress!! Even Max cannot pull this one off..

I really like the dress. It is different and she has the personality to wear it.

Maxima pulled off the dress well but it's not a pretty dress IMO.

A new outfit for Queen Máxima who attended the presentation ceremony of the Prix de Rome 2015 today, December 17.

Maybe she has chosen the outfit as the Prix de Rome is a Dutch award for visual artists, it reminds me a bit of the little Lego people for children:

** Full view ** Upper part **

First- What the heck was she thinking? It is so totally Lego. I can see a preschool or kindergarten teacher wearing it- but a Queen- no!
Second- Her eyes bugging out of her head! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom