Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing intersting on the first outfit not liking all this yellow at one time,the second outfit is by far better she looks fresh and elegant.

Love the tunic with the white cropped and yellow sandals. Surprised I like something by the dreaded n designer, but now I see his signature look, not able to put a sleeve in properly, always too tight around the armhole/bust.
The other two dresses are truly dreadful and so unflattering, look like curtains and upholstery fabric

Now I love that on her. Great color!

LaRae

The orange dress is beautiful. I love the style.

I like this on Queen Max! Adding the belt was a good choice.

Its a nice look on Queen Maxima and not too loud or busy like some of her outfits and a good hairstyle day!

Maxima looks wonderful! I like the cheerful shade of orange, perfect for summertime. I'm not a fan of the style of the sleeves, but it's very "her" so she manages to get away with it. No one can pull off a large, vibrant outfit as well as Maxima.

Máxima in supportive orange at the final of the men beachvolleyball match between Brasil and the Netherlands in Den Haag on July 5. Nevertheless Brasil won the match ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I like the color of the outfit and the style suits her, though would've preferred if the pants where longer, Not fond of such lengths and being wide.

I think the long length of the jacket makes it all look a little awkward, especially with the trousers. Without the jacket I think the look would be fine.

It was beach volleyball, for such a summery event the King and Queen looked relaxed and appropriate.

Even if it is a beach event , blond and dark mixed hair is awful !

Last edited:
Even if it is a beach event , blond and dark mixed hair is awful !

Oh, I have given up any hope on that. Last week we saw the Queen arriving for a banquet at the palace, the hair in a total mess. When she left the palace, she had a perfect hairdo. So she cán do it but for some reasons she loves a messy and unroyal look so now and then.

I love the look the colour is very flattering and I LOVE the coat that look can last forever IMO

The outfit looks 2 sizes too big...makes her look short and a bit heavy

Is this not the same woman who look so stunning at CP's wedding?? What happened!

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like this outfit, and it's appropriate for the event. The colours are great.

Queen Máxima opened the nursing centre 't Hamrik in Nieuwolda today, July 7, looking great in a recycled Natan summer dress in apple green:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2014 **

It's a nice outfit for the summer and a lovely shade of green. I preferred the hat and shoes when she wore it in May, but it's great she can be versatile with the accessories.

And with gloves, even when it is hot! Wonderful.

It's a nice outfit for the summer and a lovely shade of green. I preferred the hat and shoes when she wore it in May, but it's great she can be versatile with the accessories.

Jacknch: Understatement of the decade: "she can be versatile with the accessories." :ROFLMAO: I will probably chuckle at this all day.

Love the green dress...great look!

LaRae

That dress with this shoes and this hat it is not summer look at all.

The green dress is beautiful.

Much better w/o the big leaf hat.

The green dress is not bad but her overall looks messy. The open hair with that hat doesn't work,, moreover the hat blends in too much with her hair colour. Her shoes are too chunky, maybe would've looked nice for a more casual look.

Nevertheless, the dress is not bad nor the colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom