Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 6: November 2014 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the skirt and the flare to it, I'm not fond of the top but together the look looks good.

Queen Máxima opened Almere on Stage 2015 today, February 5, wearing a Natan skirt combined with a new top and hat:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Natan skirt 2013 **

I preferred the skirt with the 2013 blouse, but nonetheless, she has teamed her colours very nicely with the top and the hat. It would look great with a pencil style skirt in the same gold material.

Oh, yes, the 2013 look was much prettier!

I love Max, but I just don't get this outfit. Not a good top-to-bottom combination :(

I love the skirt but WHAT is in her hair a beehive !!!! Shock!!

not good combination the skirt is intersting but i don't think i approve the rest.

Apparently these brooches are from the jeweller Celedonio (Buenos Aires, Argentina): (semi-) precious stones and crystals. Some touch from her homeland during an informal visit in the framework of the Orange Fund.

Maxima's outfit looks great, the colour suits her a lot. However, I'm not a fan of her brooch, but then again that might be because I've never liked spiders or spider jewellery.

The spider brooches remind me of Camilla's stick-insect brooch except there are two of them and they are much bigger! I'm not keen on them, but they do look good with the grey dress.

Not a big fan of spiders but those are awesome. Max looks great!

:previous: Maxima looks wonderful! I love the colours. Whilst I'm not a fan of the hat, I feel that Maxima can get away with it as it's very 'her'.

I dont mind the recycling at all but I do mind when royals recycle the same exact look to the point the heels are the same. The look gets very boring and lack of ideas. Maxima nevertheless looked good.

I love the top. I don't like the skirt, and I really dislike the hat. Would be a good outfit for visits to Wales, Mexico, or the Caribbean. She kinda looks like a chili pepper.

This is obviously one of Maxima's favourite outfits! I like the colours (orange and grey, very good contrasts) and I have always liked the idea of pairing a skirt and top with a hat and do without a coat. It works well for Maxima.

The skirt today looked green. The top looks red. I didn't mind the gray skirt- though I didn't like it either.

Last edited:
i cant stand the the shoes,the belt look red to me the rest is lovely i love the hat.

It must have been a warm February day in the Netherlands,no coat or jacket for Queen Maxima!

She did seem cold. Its a perfect outfit to me. Elegant.

I'm loving the color combo of this outfit. The shoes are the only thing that I would change. They're too bright and throwing the outfit off. I think shoes that matched the skirt would have flowed better. Other than that, this is a great outfit.

Máxima at the Prince Claus Award 2014 ceremony in Amsterdam today, December 10, recycling a grey top and a glittering skirt:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** September 2012 ** November 2012 **

I like the top but not the skirt.

A great and elegant recycled look for Máxima at the opening of an exhibition at the Groninger Museum today, December 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** November 2013 ** March 2006 **

I love this look! The style so beautiful and a great color. This outfit is pure elegance.

Not a bad look. I am undecided about tan cape and hat but it does look good.

Queen Máxma opened the Máxima channel today, March 5, wearing a new Natan dress. I'm not excited about the print, the rest is nice.

** Upper part ** Upper part ** Full view with cape ** With cape **
Wow, dress is really nice. Hat is nice, but not with the dress. And the cape makes her look 100% Beatrix... Not a horrible look, but maybe something not copied from her mother in laws playbook would be nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom