Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 9 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 8: August 2015 - December 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Queen Máxima attended the award ceremony for the Agriculture Entrepreneur Prize in Lisse today, looking great in a recycled Natan dress combined with a black cape and hat:

** Full view ** November 2014 ** October 2014 **

A great outfit with just enough gold accessories to lift it - not to mention the beautiful flowers in the background - reminds me of Spring!

Beautiful and elegant the Queen today. And agree with Jacknch this flowers background is very beautiful!!!

When the hair is "up", it is always a winner.

Love the look, but I personally wouldn't have chosen those accessories. Maxima's smile is always the perfect finishing touch.

I love the cape but not the dress.

I love the top but not the skirt.

The hair was nicely brushed, so -however not "up"- this time she looked okay.

Love it!!
Im trying to figure out if she's wearing new earrings.....hmmm

Interesting colors. The outfit looks good in the posed pictures, so does her hair.

I love the navy just stunning. The brown tones especially the skirt I love the top too casual I think.

I think Maxima's latest outfit looks nice on her, the colours are great. I think her hair looks rather unkempt here though.

Oh this is a lovely outfit - I really like the check and colour combination and hope we see more of this outfit!

Lovely! I hope we see more of the coat.

Love the green and the shoes....emeralds. Yeah. I dont like plaid check much but it is very nice!!

It looks as if I'm the odd one out here as I'm not a fan of Maxima's latest outfit. It seems a little missmatched to me.

:previous: Oh, I don't know, the clutch seems to pick up the colour of the shoes so they don't look quite so odd with the green. But the shoes alone are very elegant...but what is with the latest fashion for wearing a coat as a cape?

Maxima's coat looks to be very interesting and I love the brown and blue, almost tartan look, tweed coat with it's blue lapels and lining. It almost looks to be reversible but we will never know what the coat really looks like as it's actual shape is lost in the whole "I bought a coat but I like capes better so I'll pretend" deal. What is with that?

I love the shade of emerald green she is wearing and I love that she teamed it with emerald earrings but I wish I could see her brooch more clearly.

:previous: Oh, I don't know, the clutch seems to pick up the colour of the shoes so they don't look quite so odd with the green. But the shoes alone are very elegant...but what is with the latest fashion for wearing a coat as a cape?

Maxima's coat looks to be very interesting and I love the brown and blue, almost tartan look, tweed coat with it's blue lapels and lining. It almost looks to be reversible but we will never know what the coat really looks like as it's actual shape is lost in the whole "I bought a coat but I like capes better so I'll pretend" deal. What is with that?

I love the shade of emerald green she is wearing and I love that she teamed it with emerald earrings but I wish I could see her brooch more clearly.

Note that this is the arrival at the backside of the Royal Palace Amsterdam. The royalblue extended armoured Audi stops directly in front of the steps and it is no more than 3 to 5 metres from the car to the door.

We may assume the luxurious royal Audi has perfect climate control, so wearing a coat inside the car seems overdone. When you see Queen Máxima with a coat draped over her shoulders, almost 99% sure that she has just left a car.

Nice appearance from Queen with the perfect jewels.

I hope inside the palace an extra brush was given to the hair... This was no sight...

Today is the more formal New Years' Reception for the Corps Diplomatique, I believe. The dresscode is jacquet (morning coat).

A lovely polished and elegant look on H.M.Queen Máxima.

Love the dress and colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom