Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 6: November 2014 - May 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Very elegant and classy.

I love the look!
The scarf works well with the cardigan on but while the cardigan was off, I was not too sure about the scarf.

the dress is pretty and the scarf is lovely add even the cardigan looks good ,however the stockings ruin the whole look.

Excluding the scarf, the look is lovely.

A beautiful dress, but Queen Máxima is IMO a bit overdressed for the occasion.

Here the Greece have a lot sun now the summer this hat will be perfect for me.

Natan undoubtebly. The yellow paint on the top: ....why?

Nice hat though, and it seemed to have been fixed well as it was rather windy today.

Last edited:
If the top was without the paint splash I think this would've been a great look!

It remains a mystery why so many royal ladies find the way to Edouard Vermeulen and his House of Natan. So now and then I find his creations not well-tailored, too wrinkled and lacking raffinement. Of course he has made splendid designs as well, let us not exaggerate.

On itself we can not blame him. After all it are the ladies themselves who come to him. No one says to Queen Máxima, Queen Mathilde or Grand Duchess María Teresa: "Thou Shalt Always Purchase At Natan". They do it, all voluntarily and for mysterious reasons.

The negative side-effect is that the Benelux-ladies start to look like each other. The "surprise" has gone. After all these years it has become "Seen that before" *yawn*. That is why I hoped Queen Máxima would drop Natan and choose another designer, for an example Claes Iversen.

It remains a mystery why so many royal ladies find the way to Edouard Vermeulen and his House of Natan. So now and then I find his creations not well-tailored, too wrinkled and lacking raffinement. Of course he has made splendid designs as well, let us not exaggerate.

On itself we can not blame him. After all it are the ladies themselves who come to him. No one says to Queen Máxima, Queen Mathilde or Grand Duchess María Teresa: "Thou Shalt Always Purchase At Natan". They do it, all voluntarily and for mysterious reasons.

The negative side-effect is that the Benelux-ladies start to look like each other. The "surprise" has gone. After all these years it has become "Seen that before" *yawn*. That is why I hoped Queen Máxima would drop Natan and choose another designer, for an example Claes Iversen.

Exactly why all of them prefer Natan? :bang:

No idea. It seems his strong point is the broad spectrum: ladies can purchase bags, shoes, gloves, jewels, hats, etc. at his shop. He gives designers of additional accessoires the chance to use his shop to display their items.

On this picture you see the Queen wearing everything from Natan except the hat (which was by Fabienne Delvigne). The dress, the clutch, the wooden necklace and the gloves were all purchased at Natan:

Máxima

Clutch and necklace from Natan

Shoes from Natan

Natan in Brussels (Belgium)

:flowers:

No idea. It seems his strong point is the broad spectrum: ladies can purchase bags, shoes, gloves, jewels, hats, etc. at his shop. He gives designers of additional accessoires the chance to use his shop to display their items.

On this picture you see the Queen wearing everything from Natan except the hat (which was by Fabienne Delvigne). The dress, the clutch, the wooden necklace and the gloves were all purchased at Natan:

Máxima

Clutch and necklace from Natan

Shoes from Natan

Natan in Brussels (Belgium)

:flowers:
I loved that look on Maxima- everything but IMO, the odd and hideous necklace.
Wow- Mr. Natan's store is fancy! Regal enough for 2 Queens! :queen4: :belgiumflag: :queen4: :dutchflag: ;)

I think that the royal ladies wear his clothes because they like them like anything else. I don't think any of them really know a lot about fashion so they don't realize when something is improperly made or looks bad. I think they basically stick with what they know and like.

Queen Máxima looking great in a new sunny skirt and matching top combined with a hat and huge cape during a visit to the Zeeland Flanders region today, May 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Without the cape **

I am one of the few people (so it seems!) that like most of the Natan outfits Maxima wears and this one is no exception. I really do not mind the yellow floral print on the top half.

I think the reason why Maxima chooses Natan a lot of the time is exactly because of the cut, fit and structure of the clothes and the unusual patterns and colour "splashes" etc that he seems to use so much. His clothes seem unconventional, rather avant-garde and arty which Maxima seems to be drawn to.
For a less subtle reason, maybe because so many people dislike his clothes, the Queens and Grand-duchess can be sure they will be wearing clothes few others will be wearing!

I love this look! I love the colors and the cape.

Last edited by a moderator:
the colors combination doesn't work,the top isn't well fitted and the result is a mess although the outfit improved once she put the cap.

It is a bit over the top but it fits with The Hague (the royal residence) and the event (a sculpture festival) and the location (a chique avenue with big stately mansions).

I love it. My Fair Lady 2.0

:)

My fair Lady very fitting .

I love it! Only Max could pull that off looking divine instead of hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom