Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 4 of Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

The previous thread can be found here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: November 2013 - April 2014 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I really like this camel colored outfit. As for the Tory Burch? What happened to her clothes. They were so elegant the first couple seasons....now there expensive and ugly.

great outfit she looks good.
she need to do something to the hair though.

For a birthday reception for King Willem-Alexander in Amsterdam yesterday, April 23, Máxima recycled an elegant dress in a strong colour:

** Pic ** February 2012 **

Today, April 24, for a meeting at Eikenhorst she recycled an outfit from the Spijkers en Spijkers Autumn/Winter 13-14 collection many of us didn't like that much back then:

** Full view ** December 2013 ** Spijkers en Spijkers **

I absolutely love the first outfit!
The color is divine!
Stunning!

I love the first look. Not too keen on the second.

The purple is very nice the rest messy or too busy IMO and the Tori Birch to the scouts is a total mess IMO

When it is about the Oranje Fonds, the wedding present to then Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima which donates appr. 36 million Euro (appr. 50 million US Dollar) per year to small scale social initiatives, then on beforehand you will see the King or the Queen in their most casual clothes.

The Oranje Fonds is their very personal commitment and they make mystery visits (today was a mystery visit) without any fuss, exactly to see how initiatives of the Fund work (or not). These visits are only announced 15 minutes before, often to the shock and surprise of the people in the project, and then a very easy accessible King or Queen pops by to see and to say hello. It is not more than that. They want to prevent any blockade for a meaningful encounter: keep it small, keep it simple, a praise here, a cuddle there, on the picture all together and there goes the King or the Queen, bye bye.

The secret of Queen Máxima is that you never know how she will appear. She can be drop dead glamorous and outglitz and outglam any other by the sheer carat power of her massive diamonds, she can also look the madam to the manor born, just saying hello to a small-scale initiative. It has made her immensely popular anyway....

I like Maxima's outfit she wore yesterday in Rotterdam. The brown seems to suit her and she looks quite radiant. I love the colour of her purple outfit, although there's something not very flattering about the fit around the chest area. Her latest outfit isn't really my cup of tea. The pattern on both the top and skirt is a little busy for my taste, and the colours aren't really warming to me.

For a birthday reception for King Willem-Alexander in Amsterdam yesterday, April 23, Máxima recycled an elegant dress in a strong colour:

** Pic ** February 2012 **

Today, April 24, for a meeting at Eikenhorst she recycled an outfit from the Spijkers en Spijkers Autumn/Winter 13-14 collection many of us didn't like that much back then:

** Full view ** December 2013 ** Spijkers en Spijkers **
i like the first but not the second.
the second outfit seems very ill matched,the skirt would be lovely worn with something else.

I have to admit I am not a fan of the heavy black, or is it deep navy, tights with court shoes. It just makes the whole below the knees area look thick and heavy, it also makes her legs look shorter and ruins what could have been a surprisingly well put together look.

I am also not so keen on the belt though, the 2012 versions metal embellishment looked less clunky or it could have just been the water mark on the photos.

On television it looked great, there was a metallic mosaïc effect in the wonderful Orange-sun today.

What a pretty spring-y dress! She looks wonderful.

I like dress and shoes but not that turban hat, I hate them, but I must say she look lovely!

I do not like turban hats either, but for events like King's Day, mingling with the enormous crowds, watching demonstrations of sports, singing, dance and arts, interacting with the cheering, applauding and singing, this was probably the most practical and the public cold see the Queen very well.

:previous:
I have to agree about the turban-style hat/headpiece. The overall ensemble was great.

Last edited:
This a beautiful look for Maxima today.

I like it too!!

I like dress and shoes but not that turban hat, I hate them, but I must say she look lovely!

I absolutely love this dress and I do like turbans on Maxima. Not really a hat, but they keep her hair up and away and look so good on her.

wow, i love this pale blue dress of maxima! such a great spring outfit. she looks amazing.

The dress is a little busy for my taste, but it suits Maxima and she's looking good!

I absolutely love this dress and I do like turbans on Maxima. Not really a hat, but they keep her hair up and away and look so good on her.

I wear hats; I live in a hat nation - that is a hat. Truly :flowers:

I think she looks wonderful! Love the turbans on her as they are flattering. Her hair looks great and her earrings are the crowning touch.

I really like Maxima's outfit, the colors and the print is nice. The shoulder pads are very much her. I wish she wore a wide brim hat or headpiece, I don't like this turban it blends in too much with her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom