Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 15 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Not a great lover of brown on anyone. But its relatively business like and appropriate for her surroundings.

Too much brown with the coat and polo neck all nice as separate pieces and the hurricane hair arrived safely in Jordan.

It's a good color on her, but it's a lot of brown. I'm not a huge admirer of turtlenecks, but she looks warm and appropriate. I love the earrings, but not with this outfit. The hair...

Too much brown with the coat and polo neck all nice as separate pieces and the hurricane hair arrived safely in Jordan.
Too much brown! Honestly, I didn't know I didn't like brown quite that much until I saw that photo. However, the "hurricane hair" comment cracked me up and, with the time difference and all, there went my morning tea. But I don't think I will ever be able to look at Maxima again when her hair is not "dressed" without "hurricane hair" jumping into my mind. :lol:

i like upper part i really don't mind the brown but the pants ruined for me.
hurricane hair is good description:D

I agree that there's too much brown in Maxima's outfit here, and I'm not a fan of the pattern of her trousers either. Also agree that I wish she'd sort out "Hurricane Maxima" on her head!

Hurricane hair = Financial inclusion related engagement.

Maybe there is a subliminal message there, we just don't seem to get it. ?

Hurricane hair = Financial inclusion related engagement.

Maybe there is a subliminal message there, we just don't seem to get it. ?

The message is that she is not there as HM Queen Máxima officially representing. The same phenomenon is when she attends projects in the framework of the Orange Fund. Then she is the lady patroness making un-expected or informal visits.

When she opens buildings, receives guests, cuts ribbons, accompanies the King, etc. then we see the hats, the gloves, the bouquet with flowers, the hofdames in her slipstream etc.

In the program Blauw Bloed it was once explained that Queen Beatrix was a reigning Queen and Máxima is "just" a consort of the King. She can shrug off the kingship which was impossible for Queen Beatrix.

But for me, Queen or "not Queen", it is no excuse for a ravaged hairdo. It looks very unprofessional.

Last edited:
The message is that she is not there as HM Queen Máxima officially representing. The same phenomenon is when she attends projects in the framework of the Orange Fund. Then she is the lady patroness making un-expected or informal visits.

When she opens buildings, receives guests, cuts ribbons, accompanies the King, etc. then we see the hats, the gloves, the bouquet with flowers, the hofdames in her slipstream etc.

In the program Blauw Bloed it was once explained that Queen Beatrix was a reigning Queen and Máxima is "just" a consort of the King. She can shrug off the kingship which was impossible for Queen Beatrix.

But for me, Queen or "not Queen", it is no excuse for a ravaged hairdo. It looks very unprofessional.

My view is once a Queen, always a Queen, regnant or consort notwithstanding. Max does not always have to have elaborately styled hair, but a neat hairdo is always required. CP Victoria is a good example: usually the hair is simply but neatly styled, and occasionally, you get the fantastic hairdo's.

Dear Queen Maxima where did you found thatt trousers:D

Today her outfit looks nice with the coat but not withouth it.

The outfit today with the King and Queen of Jordan looked messy and I won't comment on the bramble bush hairstyle.

Not a fan of this look from Maxima. And as ever I wish she'd take a look at her hair in the mirror when she wakes up in the morning!

Queen Máxima in Natan was present at the signing of the local music education cooperation in the province of Zeeland in Vlissingen today, February 20:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Nice outfit ,good hair day and no plastic lobster or gremlin beard necklaces .

The hair, the hair....

The dress is Natan, not the best, not the worst.

The hair, the hair....

I think Maxima probably wins worse Royal hair hands down. On the one hand, its good she is not so vain that she makes public appearances like this, on the otherhand, it seems to be getting to a critical point. Unless this is all in preparation for the visit tomorrow and her hair will have extensions added and so for some reason needs to be unwashed.

There's really no excuse for the messy hair as the Dutch RF are by no means poor and Máxima would have an amble allowance for clothes/hair and so on.

The outfit today was nice but her messy hair is a holy show.

Not too keen on this dress from Maxima. I thought it was a separate outfit (i.e. skirt/top) at first though like it less now I know it's one piece.

The hair, the hair....

Looks like she's just come from the swimming pool to her engagement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom