Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this a lot - it's fun and out there (as we expect from Max) and also elegant/classic. And the hair is an excellent compromise between free flowing and not stringy/unkempt.

Who would have thought that a trench coat could improve things. I like the outfit except for the garish gold trim on the sleeves.

The gold on the sleeves is awful, otherwise a very nice dress. Maxima herself looks lovely.

WOW, heck I might not like the dress's sleeves which looks like an overdose of cheap bracelets, but I give Queen Maxima all the credit for wearing. I truly believe a lot of the royal ladies from all over the world try to encourage new designers from large companies by wearing their designs. Gives them encouragement. At lease I hope that is their aim.

The dress itself is nice enough, but the gold trim on the sleeves is too much of everything. Take off about ¾ of that, and it would improve the looks a lot.

Never a dull moment with Queen Máxima. Postbags, ironworks, lobsters, metal applications, she wears it...

Not for me. Colour is a bit insipid and the gold bangles yuk. But again Maxima pulls it off when it would look awful on others.

Not really what I'd have expected on a State Visit and was half expecting the leprechaun beard necklace to make an appearance.

I like it. New earrings!!!

It´s 100% a statement coat. I think she gets away with it, as she usually does.

Someone on this board once referred to some dresses as being “for Queens only”. This is definitely one of those, and she looks FABULOUS in it.

I am not sure whether to hate it or to love it. It certainly isn't boring.

Who would have thought that a trench coat could improve things. I like the outfit except for the garish gold trim on the sleeves.

Indeed,a tad too much I'd say,I would expect a prima donna footballer's wife to wear this..:whistling:

i hate the detailings on the sleevels,it's ike the Queen wore all her bracelets at once
other than that the outfit isn't bacd

Thank goodness for Maxima . This outfit put a smile on my face on a very wet, dull day. Only she can carry off such a flamboyant, decorative dress and do so with aplomb.

I thought Maxima had worn lots of bracelets and bangles but I then read that these were the actual design of the sleeves :eek: Not a fan.

Yes I agree. Points for lovely earrings and gloves and I do like the drape across the bodice

I like the overall style of the dress and color. :flowers:

But I hate the bangle looking arms. They are horrible :sad:

And I can usually count on her for a proper hat, let down. :sad:

Trust Maxima to find the most crazy styles :D At first glance its quite simple dress but when you look at all those gold applications on the sleeve,and they are ALL different...wow, it looks bizzare even for Maxima. Good way of wearing dozens of "bracelets" at the same time ;)

I really like the skirt and blouse separately, but I think a different combination would go better.

Another big, fabulous hat.

I like the gold details on the trench coat. I know many people will find it too much, but they look different and fun. Love her new earrings! The shoes are good too, they go well with the coloring of her outfit.

Second day. I don't dislike it, but I'm not crazy about it either. Nice brooch (always love Maxima's brooches).

A nice outfit from Maxima today. Her hat isn't my cup of tea but they're so signature to her that they've almost grown on me.

You can tell it is the n designer as the top is I’ll fitt. She could use a better bra too. Nice color.

I really like the skirt and blouse separately, but I think a different combination would go better.

I agree. Love the brooch, but it looks like she's found Letizia's plastic shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom