Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 14: July 2018 - February 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks fantastic in that adorable dress with the open sleeves. Is it black or navy?

This is a lovely dress on Maxima. The style and color suit her well.

gorgeous dress - so glad to see it recycled in her hometown :)

Back on track,much superior day time look on queen Máxima and one of her nicest dresses should be used more.

Beautiful dress glad she wore it again she looks great
Her hair is very well done too

Ah, unlike the G20 leaders the mere mortals in the fruit sector apparently don't warrant the courtesy of a decent hairdo.

The outfit is fine but the electric shock treatment hair is appalling at such an event .

A lovely look for Maxima; though agree that her hair could have been a bit neater. It looks as if she's just come out of the bath or shower and has just quickly dried her hair before the engagement.

Both outfits were really nice,the 1st one really struck me as one her best appearances in some time and much needed attention was paid to the hair at both events.

Various ladies seem to have made more of an effort to dress well than the Queen did.
It was a cold and wet day so the boots may have come in handy. Though one would assume the palace is heated and dry.

Last edited:
I can't have a good look on her outfit but i don't like what i see and boots are making the whole look even worst.

:previous:

You're most welcome! :flowers:

Máxima during the welcome ceremony for the President of Cabo Verde today, December 10, wearing a blue Natan coat and green dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2017 **

Last edited:
On my monitor, those shoes are lavender. Is it just my monitor? I suppose it would be a very Max thing to do.

:previous:

No, it's not just your monitor ? And judging from the red part that is visible as well, I presume they are by Christian Louboutin.

I know its not a new outfit and guess there are some Jackie O vibes but the coat really isn’t doing much for her

What pretty flowers. Off topic, but try saying "new trailing suction hopper dredger" three times fast! :lol:

What pretty flowers. Off topic, but try saying "new trailing suction hopper dredger" three times fast! :lol:

Best performance by a Queen pretending to be fascinated when she isn’t:

The winner is Maxima, and the new trailing suction hopper dredger!

It all looks nice with the hat but please put on your coat Maxima its December ;)

i prefer she wore her coat correctly not like a cap
k=lovely outfit anyway love the coat

Count me in the "wear the coat correctly" group. Every time I see someone with a coat draped over the shoulders, I want to scream. (My laptop puts up with a lot!)

Another thing, Max - lose the net gloves. They look silly in December. Save them for a garden party in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom